5Toubun no Hanayome

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN

They all have different hair colors I hope you do know that right? They just look similar they don't all have the same hair color color pages of the manga prove this.

Dex-chan lover
@tajboy123 I think that the hair colours are just creative liberty. If the girls really have different hair colours, Fuutarou could differentiate between them without their accessories. If the girls really have different hair colour, then we all know who is the teased bride. But neither of the two occurs so that's why I think that the fancy hair colours are just to make the art attractive and not actually canon.

Please tell me only the one shot has cringy scenes? I felt like dying while reading the one shot.

Nino sure gained lots of fans for a girl that started rather low on everyone's popularity list.

Eh, for me it will always be Team Miku.

Dex-chan lover
@OmegaProject Yeah. Author remade the oneshot into chapter 1 and removed all the cringe while enhancing the storyline. Binge it. There'll be multiple treats in upcoming chapters. Also, welcome to the fandom and remember that Miku is always number one.

Dex-chan lover
I like how chapter 61 feels like the start of a new season while 60 feels like a proper way to end the previous one; and on a cliffhanger nonetheless. Lol, Negi is a genius. Anime-only fans will riot when this scene comes around.

What's the hook here? You have 6 main characters, 5 of them being near replicas of eachother, and only the guy is likeable. Nothing is grabbing me by Ch10 with either nonsensical plot lines or "muh family" relationships

@RadioForrest the hook is that the guy met one of the girls 5 years ago. Now this girl that he met could be any one of the girls (though based on how the characters are introduced it's more likely to be one specific girl rather than the others) but that's about it.

I am team Nino day one and I will sink together or sail together with this ship until the final chapter. T E A M N I N O F T W.

Also, if Nino did not win Miku or Yotsuba should atleast be the ship that will sail until the end. Thats all I am asking

Users who are viewing this thread