5Toubun no Hanayome

Dex-chan lover
yay nino ftw

and btw thanks for the credit page. really nicely drawn and funny

Meh it's a typical harem manga with nice art and sort of an interesting story.

Unfortunately harems just lead to cliche situations and kill the individuality of the girls so I doubt anything exciting or unusual is going to happen in the future zzzz

god that last page (of manga and bonus story)weeee we getting lot of story progress / good to know author have some sense of humor and actually making jokes of breaking out of typical romance story

I appreciate that the confession wasn't shelved. I am, however, sad that it's terribly unlikely she'll wind up winning as the first girl.

Fuutarou returned error: stack overflow...
But we are getting somewhere, which is infinitely better than your run of the mill harem manga.

Double-page supporter
The Harem Wars Begins... two nukes have been thrown already

Dex-chan lover
Guys, quick question: do you think the anime will make sure that the quints' hair colours are the same and not like in the key visual? It's pretty important to the plot that their hair colours are kept the same.

I made a MAL account to try and post this on the anime page but I don't know how to make forums ._.

They're going to have to make multiple endings or only 1/5 of us will be happy.

T E A M N I N O

Also great little subversive moment right there. I was worried we were gonna get the ol "he didn't hear it" trope, but this manga has done me proud.

Is she a burger cause she a snack?

Also I would read anon's cause they have the later ones done and its never a good idea to change translators

Users who are viewing this thread