5Toubun no Hanayome

Dex-chan lover
@VF89

some panty shots in very early chapters (i think they've shown only a part of ichika's panties once though). some might consider the encounter with futarou in the bath towels and the occasional cleavage "ecchi" too.

The cast for the anime has been revealed.
Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Futaro Uesugi
Kana Hanazawa as Ichika Nakano
Ayana Taketatsu as Nino Nakano
Miku Itō as Miku Nakano
Ayane Sakura as Yotsuba Nakano
Inori Minase as Itsuki Nakano

They all have different hair colour.
What do you guys think of the casting?
Ayana Teketatsu definitely fit the bill for Nino lol

@PlatinumDisco I expected the quints to all have the same seiyuu like the CM for the first volume which was done by Ayane Sakura (FTW). But at least she got a part, and Yotsuba no less (again, FTW).

Dex-chan lover
@PlatinumDisco

just thought the exact opposite. she voiced miharu from baka x test, koneko from hs dxd und kirino from oreimo. the latter's personality somehow resembles nino's, but i think the voice would sound too whiny and/or bitchy. but we'll see.

Group Leader
Popularity Contest results are in.

Miku won by a margin grabbing the first spot.
On the second place is Yotsuba, followed by Itsuki.
Ichika is in the fourth place and Nino got the fifth.

>Yoshitsugu Matsuoka
1/10
Dropped

Yeah... not really looking forward to the anime adaptation.

Given girls are pentuplets, they gonna end up with very un-pentuplet-like variety of voices, eh?

Dex-chan lover
@BakaAniki I'm smelling intense salt here

I seriously can't wait for the waifu war. Who do you think will win in the war, not the series overall. Considering the length the mangaka took to make sure this drama lasts long and each girl keeps getting ahead of each other, I'm estimating that this one is gonna last as long as the series.

Btw, what do you guys think? How many episodes do you think this is gonna be? I'm guessing either two seasons each 24 eps or a miraculous four cour although the latter seems to push it.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see the rating is 0.01 higher that last two weeks. YES I'M KEEPING TRACK YOU BETTER GIVE IT A 10!!!

Please ^_^

Edit: I just went back to look and apparently it raised from 8.67 to 8.68 so thank you whoever rated 10 :)

Users who are viewing this thread