5Toubun no Hanayome

nino and ichika is too wild and ambitious.

miku is too quiet and anxious.

yotsuba and itsuki on otherhand aren't too egoistic and always consider their siblings first.

This manga isn't really that great tbh. Find it unrealistic 5 girls have affection for same guy. And Miku is just overrated.

In the second cycle of covers it looks like all girls will have a picture with wedding dress, except Itsuki, which already had a cover without one.

Why do you think Itsuki will be the exception? Because the final cover will be her again, this tme with wedding dress...

So frikkin boring.

Contributor
Haruba Negi :
J.K. Rowling : Everyone is gay.
Haruba Negi : Time to introduce a love rival(LGBTQ)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
This is not related to anything happening in the manga. It's just me trying to make a shitty joke.

@dube, from how I see from the covers though, it is that the 1st cover is one with all of them, then the volume covers 2-6 is the cycle of the girls from oldest to youngest which is Ichika>Nino>Miku>Yotsuba>Itsuki. So what I'm expecting instead is that the 2nd cycle is them with the wedding dress in the same order as last time then the final one is one with them all.

did anyone here noticed that if you swipe from the far right to left on mobile version of mangadex you'll get mikudex?.... whoever did that i love you

vol 9 cover
D2kq9kSUwAEVi0q.jpg:large

@kernyang It's not too unbelievable since all 5 women are very similar due to being genetically close. Outside of that, traditional harem manga protagonist, no argument there.

Contributor
I wonder if manga will end with vol 11 (Itsuki in wedding dress) or there will be 12th volume with Groom Futarou/All girls/True Bride

Contributor
I wonder if manga will end with vol 11 (Itsuki in wedding dress) or there will be 12th volume with Groom Futarou/All girls/True Bride

Users who are viewing this thread