5Toubun no Hanayome

so we essentially have more or less 2 volume left ?

if it's miku or nino im fine , else im gonna kill the author *doki doki*

I think in regards to the ending of the manga, it's up to the mangaka when that happens. It's great to predict but we really don't know which way it'll go.

All signs at the moment point to the winner being Itsuki. That being said, I'm sure Negi's fully aware of the adoration that Miku receives. I fully confess to preferring her over the other quints.

Dex-chan lover
@aerosn nah.. that's just her attempting to set a romantic mood, but Fuutarou being that he is not picking up what she's actually trying to do.

Edit:
This page no?
x6.png

@abcsoflife but what if she did actually confess, seeing how now she's so intrigued about she wanted fuutarou to know that "rena" is her (itsuki)

*I haven't read it yet, and it's far behind in chapter 74*
To be honest, this is the best cover so far. It's charming, sweet, not too chic.
Of course, she is the best girl!

Dex-chan lover
@aerosn I'm a bit lost.. could you elaborate more on how that was a confession?
All I see from that page is her saying the moon is beautiful...

@ABCsOfLife
One of theJapanese famous novelist Natsume Soseki once taught his students that the correct Japanese translation for “I love you” is “The moon is beautiful " .
What he meant was that to express within the Japanese cultural framework the same emotion expressed in English by “I love you,” one must choose words like “The moon is so beatiful.”

I think Itsuki doesn't know the meaning but Futarou knows it that why he said "You really do need to do some more studying"

Dex-chan lover
@masato05 Ooh.. I see.
So in that case while you said Itsuki don't get what she was saying, @aerosn mean she does get it, hence why it was a confession. Is this correct?
Well I still don't believe that was a confession since the author kinda dismissed it in that one page and Itsuki also don't really think of it in the next page.
Though that said, the author does have the power to retcon that scene and make it so that was an actual confession, so who knows.

I know Rena is Itsuki, because she is the one who approach Uesugi first. Right now, I am curious about how Yotsuba will fall to Uesugi like her sisters.

I had a revelation about Miku. That she has a secret weapon that not even she herself knew about, one that could potentially be game changing in the grand scheme of things. Let me explain.

In “Scramble Eggs”, the whole reason the Nakano family were there in the first place was because Miku “Won” the pair of tickets to their grandpa's inn. But that was not the case as we find out later in the arc that Miku did not actually win the “Pair of hot spring tickets”, and that it was their dad who arrange the whole family trip to see their grandpa at the pretence of her winning those tickets.

But Miku DID win something and that something WAS sent to their old home which make their dad aware of the “Spend and Win” advert in the first place. What this mean is that Mr Nakano has custody of Miku’s original prize, so what could that prize it be? My guess is that Miku actual prize is the “Pair of rings” AKA Prize-B.

It is possible that she could had won other prizes that was displayed in that notice too, but I have a few reasons to believe that it was the rings that Miku won. Because for one, Fuutarou mentions it, bringing it our attention. Secondly, it’s the most prominent prize to me because when reading from right to left, it is in the direct path which our eye track to the next speech bubble. The negative space compared to the other prizes, which it has the biggest empty area, thus stood out more than the rest. It is also the only other prize with a five-quantity limit besides Prize-A. Considering that this is a romance series, the likelihood of her winning something that would lead to a plot event or is romance related is extremely high. And lastly, it all comes full circle as the ring was mention in both the first and last chapter of the arc.

The importance of this hypothetical prize that Miku won might actually be in fact THE RING that is going to be use in the future wedding. And if its true, then Miku is pretty much guarantee to be Fuutarou future bride. And since the only person who might come to realize this little detail is none other than Fuutarou himself as he overheard the talk between two fathers at the hot spring. Once realization drawn on him, he might undergo a mission to retrieve said prize and return it to the rightful owner.

Users who are viewing this thread