5Toubun no Hanayome

Fed-Kun's army
UI8cAVs.jpg

MangaCat know indeed

im not sure if this has been mentioned previously..but i looked back at those wedding scenes again and it only showed the bride, so where's the other 4 sisters at in the wedding? im sure the author has something special in mind!

@dreadvirus It's quite simple why it's like that, it's so we don't immediately know who it is. It's like How I Met Your Mother, if we knew who it was at the start, the rest of the show would've been pointless.

Miku is best girl, she is the angel if fuutaro makes the righteous choice. A life full of lovey dovey romance with shy hand holding and etc.

Nino is what happens when the devil tempts you, fuutaro will be ‘made a man’ as soon as he falls into ninos clutches. A life full of erotic fantasies and full blown hentai.

Personally I don’t know who out of these 2 to root for.
But out of the 5, these 2 are clear.
Also miku is on the cover looking cute.

I just love that hairstyle and shy expressions and cute reactions of miku.

I feel like even if nino loses and fuutaro marries miku, nino will still try to fk him

@grandartillery Thanks!

He's dissappointed that there are still people who expect a harem ending after he made it clear there's only one bride

Well, let's be cautious and believe there is still a chance he's trolling us. So I'm gonna keep only 5% chance of a harem ending.

I think the most likely candidates are Miku, Nino and Yotsuba. The first two are obvious given how we've seen things progress with them. I still maintain being a Miku acolyte but Nino admittedly has gained ground since Seven Goodbyes.

But I include Yotsuba as she was the one who jumped aboard the study wagon at the very beginning. She may not speak like the bride does in the flash forwards, but there's still potential of her maturation.

Ichika's can't stop herself from betraying Miku, and Itsuki's messing around as Rena, especially after Seven Goodbyes, isn't going to net them many points.

Double-page supporter
Come on. Harem ending is not possible with a modern setting. It is also illegal. No woman want to share her man and it is impossible for a man to love all of them equally.

Users who are viewing this thread