5Toubun no Hanayome

Double-page supporter
Honestly only Yotsuba seems to be the only good one here.......

will this manga will have season 2??????? I hope it will because this anime is so awsome ❤❤❤

Dex-chan lover
If anyone is wondering why he appeared behind them, remember the groups had to plan their own lunch. There happened to be a place to eat at the base. Might have only grabbed a light meal (or Fuu went in with them and determined he couldn't afford anything) and instead rushed up behind the girls.

Biased is normal.
You can also see how the author sided with one side.
Ichika's image is getting worse because she tries to justify any means. Yotsuba remained a neutral and good mediator.
This is a predictable possibility, the choice between Itsuki or Miku.
Except : a twist.

Battle between Ichika and Nino, I cant decice who do I root for because both of them are my favorite

I think this arc will be a bloodbath haha

Really not liking how Negi is using Ichika to introduce artificial drama ant to sink her sisters with her. Which is a pity because I really wanted either Nino or Miku to win, but rate it's going, it's going to be Itsuki, because she is not in the crahsing zone.
Hoorray for first girl winning... again.

miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku

If he chooses Itsuki, I promise I'll never read a harem manga again... what's the point when the first girl's always the chosen one?

Dex-chan lover
You know, a lot of people cheering for Miku kinda remind me of the situation of "Kosaki" from "Nisekoi", hopefully she'll prevail and not got beaten by the first girl.

Users who are viewing this thread