5Toubun no Hanayome

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the new chapter. too bad that even you rail against ichika (even a japanese aggregator site did that lol).

Aggregator gang
Press F for the UPLOADER who upload it TWO TIMES.

1e7.jpg

Wonder if the author will do the same thing as Antimagic academy LN end
Let's the reader decide on who the MC ends up with, never explicitly says who he married. just that he did.

I would like a ending were he marries all of them just in different time lines and such but that is probably only cool for me

Heads up to people unaware. Early releases are from Korean scans, which mean it's a translation that goes from Japanese -> Korean -> English. This is not an ideal situation where nuance is important, especially here since the romance/drama genre deals with more abstract feelings. This is why they get taken down. Just wait for the actual /a/ release.

@JasonWander Hopefully not, I hated the Anti Magic ending, if he wants to have an each-girl ending, he can just make an epilogue chapter for each one, but I really hope he doesnt do it like Anti Magic's author.

Power Uploader
@rubix22 So what if they are korean to english. Someone had put their honest efforts in it. So, it's not good to remove them. It would be better to keep both. Btw, there are many romance/drama series which are translated from korean.

@AthK The problem isn't that it's Korean. It's that it's been double translated. Or twice localized. You lose a lot of meaning from going one language to another. You lose more if continue daisy chaining off of the translation of a translation.

To people who complains about subpar translation: Don't read it.
That fucking simple. Shut the fuck up. You have no reason to be outraged in behalf of /a/nons, and it doesn't give you the right to call people "retard". You're literally complaining about free stuff you can just choose to ignore. Sit down.

Hey, I am not so very new here, but I could have sworn that chapter 82 was out... but I had to close the page for some reason and then when I reopened it, the chapter vanished?

Users who are viewing this thread