5Toubun no Hanayome

Contributor
Considering that I got a message or two saying I sniped this release, I just decided to delete it. I'm sure the regular anonymous release will be uploaded in the next few days, anyway. If there's any discrepancy between this release and the other, I'll reupload it for prosperity. I'm sorry.

Fed-Kun's army
You know, some people cheering for Yotsuba kinda remind me of the situation of "Chitoge" from "Nisekoi", they know who's the best girl that will win in the end.

In one entrevist the author says that he isnt going to the cliche "first girl win" so Team miku or Nino
here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrT-Tm50vzg

EVEN MANGADEX SUPPORTS MIKU!!!
MIKU WILL WIN THIS! THIS IS ONLY BUT A HILL, THE SUNSET IS JUST ON THE OTHER SIDE! WE WILL PERSEVERE FOR HER!
COME LET US CHEER FOR A CLEAR!
A CLEAR SKY TO SEE THE SUN NOT SHY!

I definitely root for Miku now, and she isn't just my favorite.

Ichika is going wrong, Itsuki is the best friend (plus they seem to both agree about it, fuutarou more than her) , Yotsuba like him but not (yet) as a lover and don't seem the type who will fight for him.

Nino is not bad either but I can't picture her dating fuutarou.

The bride look like Miku to me, and the real point is that Fuutarou recognize her. It also seems to me that Miku has more well pictured scenes, like the living room, the inn, the igloo...

Contributor
Well, at least we know it will not be a atrocious
harem ending
now, with the recent author interview and the way this story go.

Now we just need to avoid the most cliché ending (...) and it will be a great rom-com .

bruh from the fucking start till now im still on the yotsuba wagon, she is the perfect woman for this piece of shit MC

Users who are viewing this thread