5Toubun no Hanayome

@Non_Descript_Member

Man I didn’t really check reddit for a 5Tnh sub but I did now and it looks to be private? What does it take to join? Or maybe reddit wouldn’t care for my style of posting, long winded arguments or maybe slight (currently) Ichika lean. 😕

Man I can definitely see where my posts can keep ya from finding a start to give me a counter but I just want you or anyone to find any point you might disagree and chop away at it... I welcome anyone that can give me a hint or flag that can show me otherwise or a hint or flag that can point to another character and say, aaah that could happen or man its gotta be her then or I try to give a compelling response and chop back and forth!! I wish it to be Ichika but I'm more wanting to solve this like a puzzle 😃

Because you're right, flags (I don't call them false flags necessarily) can change because they get clearer with new developments which make it pretty fun and I agree you can't eliminate any sister right now as the bride. None of them!! Even though right now some have weaker position than the others.

I can understand your view on Ichika, but like a good novel you want a rich character and to me she just has it right now. She's been fighting her feelings from the first chapters and she thought that Nino was the runaway train with no brakes but in reality it was her and now she's found peace and running away...Give me some flags and hints to convince me it's another girl and I'll probably end up being happy for that girl in the end... But it's just gotta make sense.

But I loved the ending with the sisters at the end where they come together and regain that closeness so it's all good. Miku drugged Fuu twice and fans wanted her dead on reddit but people have forgiven her now and love her so it's all good.

Yotsuba... Definitely cannot rule out at this point and could turn everything around next 5-10 chapters... But, author, do it now and make it convincing... Don't just make her last girl with last story to tell and Fuu just falls in love with no clear connection from chapter 1 to 85 pretty much friend-zoned the entire time.

@takashiobatasan I'll try to get to ya later 😆

@donm527

First of all i have A LOT of disagreement with you
I just choose to address it one by one.

Second, once again you ignore stuff!
It shown in that very panel we talk about the scar on Ichika ankle!
When did it happen? Obviously of screen but it did HAPPEN!

@Seihanda

Just give up bruh.. Nothing beats his mighty headcanon. Just like us and everyone else. So let's wait and see it until the end who will be the bride.

Spoiler for next chapter:
- A comfy chapter with a flashback of Yotsuba's POV
- Quints Mother has appeared.
- Maradona has appeared as well.
- Cute lil` quints playing soccer.
- Maruo revealed to be a fan of Rena (quints mother)
- Yotsuba is lost at the trip then bumped to takebayashi (fuutarou first crush)
- Chapter ends with the their encounters in the place where it all begins.

@yotsuba428

Agreed 😃 You can only make your best case but in the end everyone's entitled to their own opinion and have to see what unfolds.

On to the Yots arc!

Before I take the time to actually dissect donm's previous arguments (next comment barring discussion of upcoming C.87), I'd like to point out a couple of things about Yotsuba so I can get them off my chest. I promise to try and limit posting about her next time.

If not prior to this point, for example, pre-Chapter 1 or Chapter 19, then I daresay this is the moment Yotsuba definitively started having feelings for Fuutarou, whether she denies them later or not.

Likewise with this scene (continues to page 17 for my analysis). But I'm going to flip the Yotsuba discussion to be Fuutarou-centric here; let's take a look at this page to judge Fuutarou's action and thoughts. Why would he do and think that? I think I've discussed enough about Chapter 72 and will gladly carry on harping on that the two only deny each other on the face of it, but that there is something underlying beneath their seen characters, and heavily maintain Yotsuba's denial to the classmates in the tail-end of the chapter being one of pain that she's even having to say it. But still, there's something keenly odd about why he would do that in the park in Chapter 77, when thinking of the events of the Labour Thanksgiving Tour Arc.

And now to shift discussion to something else. What's going on with Itsuki and the Romance Game her sisters (and Fuutarou?) are playing?

Chapter 77 shows us that Fuutarou denies the fact of Miku liking him to Itsuki's face, when [URL=https://mangadex.org/chapter/507087/1]Exhibit 1, Exhibit 2 (2A and 2B) and, crucially, Exhibit 3A and 3B show otherwise and full out display show that Fuutarou lied about it to her. If it remains to be seen, then sure, and granted, one of the linked scenes has Yotsuba and not her; but how has Itsuki gotten two sides of the story? What game is Fuutarou playing for him to deny it to her, admit it to Yotsuba, and then affirm it when Itsuki's witnessing? It's all very strange, but stranger still that she has as of yet done nothing about it, be it mentioning to one of the other sisters or taking actions into her own hands.

@Non_Descript_Member

As for your confusion in Chapter 77, the reason Fuu denied or really he didn't think Miku liked him in that fashion was because Ichika threw him off the scent Chapter 74, page 18

https://mangadex.org/chapter/546303/18

Later he was speaking to one of the sisters and talking about Miku, he said something to the effect, "So that wasn't the real Miku." I think he pretty much got his bearings straight by chapter 83.

@Non_Descript_Member

I gotta think about the first half of your comment... if I even have a comment on Yotsuba. But when scanning over the chapter you mentioned, did you see something interesting in Chapter 36 page 16??

https://mangadex.org/chapter/307525/16

Spending the day with Yotsuba did bring back thoughts of Rena from 5 years ago... but it's the comment he made to himself, "She wasn't one of THEM. I need to come to terms with that."

Did he already know that there was more than one 5 years ago? That he knew he spent the day with one and the evening with the other? It would kinda match the picture I linked on my off topic comment:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/499215/8

Just thought that was interesting.

@Non_Descript_Member

As for your question in why would Fuu say and do what he did in Chapter 77? You mean when he says, "I'll have those guys graduate with their path in site?"

Can it be as simple as he has truely developed feelings for all the sisters and care about them and want to be "necessary" in finding their path and being happy? He started as a reluctant tutor and gone from calling them "acquaintances," "parnters," to one sister telling him, "don't you think we are friends now?" In the Scrambled eggs arc he already put himself to tell gramps that he will be back to make memories with him. He's seen them go from failing to passing and seen each one show their interests beyond... Ichika an actress, Itsuki a teacher, I think Miku will be a restaurant owner since a sister mentioned that... Not sure Miku (something with History or baking?) and completely clueless about Yots except maybe something on the Athletic side. He's kinda like Yots where she wants to be there for all her sisters and wants all her sisters to be happy. Could be something he also got from meeting her 5 years ago.

And the quints step dad seems to be quietly doing his part to keep them together even though he acts otherwise... I mean Fuu's dad in the hot spring seemed to imply that the contest and all of them at the spa was quite the coincidence and Chapter 70 page 1 the step dad clearly had a hand in making sure all five sisters AND fuu were in the same class for their 3rd year but then tries to replace Fuu with Takeda as their tutor in Chapter 73. Wonder what his game is.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/527119/1

Group Leader
D7pn-p5VUAAHrbN

What a terrible cover for Yotsuba. I know she's kind of the joker of the bunch but a wedding cover? What's with that huge wreath on her head?

I would have preferred a more elegant look for her cover... white chiffon rabbit bow if you're gonna be silly. 😀

She looks dressed more like a brides maid than a bride. 😗

Dex-chan lover
Not as good as Nino's cover but it's good. Feels like she got her game face on or something. It's do or die.
pls negi no more depression or suicide jokes

I just realized there are no ribbons, Negi you fucking hack.

@donm527 Maybe that's a hint?

Actually she doesn't even look happy... is that okay?

And to be honest, I like it.

Do you know if somewhere Negi-sensei said anything about the covers being hints to something?

Dex-chan lover
Fish hooking her own mouth with her fourth finger, while looking FED UP...yikes. But, the hype, my Yotsubros the hype! Can you feel it?!

@takashiobatasan

Could be a false flag/misdirection... People start yelling, "She looks like Ichika's brides maid!" And then at the end of the arc she's the one that kissed Fuu at the bell 🙄Not falling for that. But I'd prefer a chiffon white bunny ribbon.

I like Mikus wedding cover the best. Her dress blends with the blue background as well as her eyes. Ichika's 2nd with the wedding veil.

Miku's wedding dress looks the best i'd say yeah,i think Yotsu had enough in that picture lol but i don't think she's the one that kissed Fuutarou at the bell, im really looking forward to her arc, in my opinion she's the first out of the five who showed intimate feelings towards Fuutarou.

Users who are viewing this thread