5Toubun no Hanayome

@donm527 Considering Negi's beautiful artwork it's possible that he tried the ribbbon. Maybe he wanted her to blend in a little...

If you look at the way her dress pops out from the background it's possible he wanted some type of blend in. The dress had to be white but, the ribbon is her trademark... so I understand. 😁

And the background is green he couldn't change that due to volume 5, it seems that each sister has a themed color.

The Nino cover is my favorite though that and the Miku. You're right the matching colors do make it more beautiful... Maybe that is what he was going for with Yotuba but...put the wreath in last second 😅

Either way I still like it, it's very uncharacteristic for Yotsuba and gives her an odd charm. And sadly to admit it makes me rethink best girl.... I know I'm sorry...hahahahhaha

Fed-Kun's army
Yotsuba looks angery on the cover. Interesting. Seems like the next arc will push her through the breaking point somehow.

@Vegetablesucks for me she seems to be more cheeky than angry tho i can't blame other who said so. Also this cover represent her true self who always try to force her smile. And even before that fateful encounter with fuuts, she already has self-esteem issue (that's her main problem). And so shirou v.2 has been born.. 🤣🤣🤣

BITCH IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FFS, IVE BEEN ROOTING FOR YOTSUBA THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME MATE

Users who are viewing this thread