5Toubun no Hanayome

Based on hairstyle alone, Miku seems to be the one standing in front of Fuutarou at the end of the latest chapter. Well, I could be wrong but whatever. Still interesting.

Dex-chan lover
I am scared he might legit end up with first girl why you ask well

check page 16 from chapter 32 if you look closely at the top you will see an antenna it is folded but you can see a curve of hair

now i am sad very sad

Based on hairstyle alone, Miku seems to be the one standing in front of Fuutarou at the end of the latest chapter. Well, I could be wrong but whatever. Still interesting.

weeding is several years after, so any short hair can grow, or long hair get cut..

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: they all magically get fused into one woman of even temperament and average intelligence.

Group Leader
Day 2000?
So, the marriage happens around 5 and a half years after the bonfire event?

Dex-chan lover
@InfiniteVerisimilitude

idk, the text at the ending said the "grand finale" is coming up, so...

@shiroux Not a chance, this is gonna nisekoi again. The MC background here is not strong enough to have a harem.
High school DXD and Maou shinmai MC turn into un-human for having a harem.

It's called 5-toubun no Hanayome for some reason; there's gonna be five goddamn brides. I just fuckin' hope it's gonna stay true to its name.

Day 2000?
So, the marriage happens around 5 and a half years after the bonfire event?

That's what it sounds like to me. I wonder what year of high school they're in? First year? Second? I'm pretty sure it wasn't third.

Contributor
Thank god for /a/.
LHT's translations are almost unreadable so I'm glad I don't have to put up with it.

Aggregator gang
That's what it sounds like to me. I wonder what year of high school they're in? First year? Second? I'm pretty sure it wasn't third.
By context they are in the second year. He mentioned that it would take around 1.5 years to graduate and that was around August. So if this is 5.5 years after that they should be recent college graduates given a 4 year course.

Contributor
Lmao, I love how the first few pages leaves the MC's future bride as a mystery. As if everyone doesn't already know that the First Girl is absolutely going to win.

Users who are viewing this thread