5Toubun no Hanayome

hopefully this will get harem ending, or at least he go end up with Miku.

Contributor
Never have I seen such a unanimous best girl answer. I mean she is, but I wonder if that's because she deserves or if all the other girls are just that underwritten.

Group Leader
Why did the quality of the manga (art wise) suddenly drop like a rock. This is freakin depressing.

Dex-chan lover
@scarletcrow, Faralax, and Freestyle
I just found this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asian_age_reckoning
... which partially supports my claim.

It originated in China and is widely used by other cultures in East Asia, including Korea. At first, age was counted starting with 1 (instead of 0) and was incremented at New Year's (so a child could already be 2 years old after only 1 day). It's the Mongolians who started counting at the moment of conception. China and Japan have both changed to the Western system of starting with 0 at the moment of birth.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so they're going up the lift without skis or poles? Or did the mangaka just get lazy and not draw in those things?

Fed-Kun's army
Wildstag maybe because they only want to search itsuki so they didn't brought it? or maybe the rental let them get another pair on top? who knows, i never do skiing before myself.
and uesugi already left his ski when nino and yotsuba chasing them anyway, so maybe author think it supposedly not be there?

Aggregator gang
I was put off by the ecchi, harem, and shounen tags and the first few chapters for a long time, but this is actually surprisingly good for what it is. The guy is not a cuck, wussy, or a pervert. There's very little pointless, idiotic fanservice. All the girls are good girls, and have their own personalities and appeal, and most of all, aren't generic cardboard cutouts every harem manga regurgitates. Except Nino. Nino's a shit, so far. (Although, there's been some hinting that there's more to her than being a bitch.)
Overall, a very refreshing read for a harem romp.

Contributor
>Missing one page between page 11 and 12 in chap 30.

Should've waited for /a/. They consistently have 2048px pages for their scans without any intrusive watermarks.
And I don't even need to compare the quality of the translations of the two groups.

Dex-chan lover
How can I filter out a different translation group from appearing?

Contributor
Itsuki ending confirmed.

We can skip until the final chapter now.

Users who are viewing this thread