5Toubun no Hanayome

Do you guys not understand? The cover itself shows us a hint!

On what finger do you put the wedding ring??? It's the 4th finger!!! I know she is the one!! 😭😭😭

Or so that's what I want to believe.. 😢😢
Whatever, I hope she gets happiness with whoever she ended up with 😭

Im happy and sad at the same time. But are we sure its yotsuba he picked? It just showed us that they are in the same room together?

What a disappointment, though Yotsuba is the childhood friend and energetic girl that usually gets friendzoned in anime,manga and vns, Yotsuba was the least interesting of the quintuplets, if you take out the childhood memories there's basically nothing of her. Moreover out of the quintuplets she has no goal in her life and was the one who never grew up and until the end she kept accepting other people request without any regards for herself and those who care for her. Not to mention she's the one with the worst marks on her report cards. I guess the author will use these shortcomings to "fix her" and squeeze some more chapters out the manga.

Honestly I would have been fine with any of the other girls, or even Uesugi rejecting them now and actually getting close to one of them later after graduating from college

Seeing Yotsuba win makes me happy, but seeing Nino cry (and other quints being sad) not so much.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
@spartancook
Nino believed and waited for him even past the appointed time, so Miku had to come to pick her up.
She lost. Did Negi really have to make her suffer like this even on top of that?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Banned
YOTSUBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WE WON BROS

Code:

nah. he'll say sorry for yotsuba and tell her that he like someone else.

Code:

Yotsuba? x.x that's the wrong choice you stupid fuck, I would accept any of the choice but Yotsuba came out of left field

Code:

*proceeds to dab in front of all mikutards and ninofags*
best fucking ending for us yotsubros. not even mad if there's no closing on the others hah.
>tfw no 50iq gf

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread