5Toubun no Hanayome

Banned
We do have confirmation that Volume 14 is the final chapter (and we're entering that volume now or in it or soon, something like that)

8 more chapter guys,

Yots deserve it, i think :')

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

FINALLY!!!! SHE ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR HIM. SHE DESERVED IT!! ROOTING FOR YOTSUBA!!
(BTW CUTE CHAPTER HEHEHE)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
I gotta say, I find it absolutely hilarious that Yotsuba and Nino doujinshi began being scanlated hours after Chapter 114 dropped. I'm not complaining, though I hope there's good Ichika and Miku doujinshi to complete the quintet.

Group Leader
Remember everyone, the first girl MC meets always wins. We just didn't know she was first girl until 70 chapters in.

@FlashGordan I think “First girl“ is used to describe the first female character that MC encounters in the manga, not the plot. In this case Itsuki is first girl, and author creates Yotsuba as the genki side-character to diverts the reader.

Code:

foutaruu actually don't want to pick anyone of the quints.
The reason why he pick yotsuba is because she's have higher chance of rejecting him.
It's also obvious that if he pick one of the other 4 he will surely be accepted.
And now, the table is turned. he didn't expect that yotsuba also love him.
Since he still don't know that yotsuba was that girl in the past he didn't know the reason why yotsuba love him

Code:

it's not over yet until we read the words THE END. Although I sincerely hope it ends without further twists, at most some quarrel with the father, which makes sense.

@FranKING
Then can you describe this?
r7.png
If he was expecting to get rejected then why his reaction like that? You see.. being retarded is fine but you're seething too much.
Wake up from ur dream retard-kun.

To be honest I'm little surprised and was expecting some twist to it.
I mean they were supposed to wait in different classes after all not Infirmary and other small details. So it's little annoying even if Yotsuba was my 2nd bet after Itsuki.

I just don't like that it was decided in flashbacks/past after all and not from story progression- when Fuutaro said that past is past and it doesn't matter now. For me it isn't enough to pick one of them at this point if we take away all that Rena stuff. I just have this feeling like we are missing about 2 arcs with better development before final pick. Also all clues were pretty much meaningless
like drink type from chapter 102, where panel of him holding it was shown only in chapter 113.

It was quite good story (at the moment 7 or 8 of 10 I think) and we still have about 5/8 chapters left so I hope that author will stick (making twist now would be really hard to do right) with it and will make some good conclusions and final characters developments.

Users who are viewing this thread