5Toubun no Hanayome

People are now hating on the manga because of the fact that their ship didn't win. LMFAO

Imagine people having different opinions but you get mad about it? That makes my blood boil absurdly.

Ahh the salt. Thankfully TWGOK already taught me that almost all of harem manga are shit when it comes to ending, so this one doesn't affect me that much. Still, it's hillarious seeing peeps who used to be boasting about this mAsTerPieCe now is shitting on it LMAO. Make my day brighter seeing the agony and salt here😂

Fed-Kun's army
@Tiorlan I for myself still love it, also saw this way of ending coming from a mile away considering I also have finished TWGOK twice and even that was good and entertaining.

In my opinion Harem series nerly always have a blant ending where either one or no one is realy chosen. Thats why I for my part started to enjoy Visual Novels with distinct routes or single story.

v3

Aggregator gang
Negi not only is a hack but his artwork has gotten sloppy, why do the quints look so fat in some panels? lmao

Chapter was just deleted it seems, but these sisters are getting a bit dark on eachother. Wouldnt be surprised if nino beats up yotsuba

Dex-chan lover
@VF89
The translator said not to upload to mangadex, and people reported the chapter because of it.

Can all you babies shut up already and just let the scanlaters do their job and if you favorite didn't win and your gonna cry then just leave there's some crappy one shot out there for you so you can please your little waifu mentality

hey guys, will u update this page's cover image for volume 13?
1zf8de8t9c641.png
It seems like it can spoil by just looking at the hair to those who haven't caught up yet or to those who might be anime-only fans that will just start reading

That credits page about TWGOK brought up some heavy trauma back
Negi has twisted the knife so much lmao

In any case some sisters behave like bitches towards yotsuba, and she would never have done the same!

the only people complaining about the manga turning to shit are the ones who are extremely salty their quint didn;t win. Negi even stated 4/5ths of the fandom would be angry with him and he was right lol

Users who are viewing this thread