5Toubun no Hanayome

Group Leader
Wow we've passed 1000 comments, near 3mil views on mangadex! Award-winning now, epic rise in popularity not only in Japan, 2nd season of anime. Man, 5toubun really is something revolutionary.

@FranKING - there's nothing to suggest that she's been rejected. If anything, just knowing her feelings have been received and are acknowledged is enough for at this moment, considering Ichika's actions and Nino's feelings conflicting with her position. Nevertheless, though, she's at least on the same footing as Nino, or maybe a little higher considering how Uesugi is with her in 84.

damn, now I feel bad for Ichika now.
she screwed up the biggest plot-relevant question... man I really wanted that to matter more

Double-page supporter
410121706f08a952c967ad5f08e5a377076da69f_hq.jpg

miku is such a crybaby, thats why everyone pities her
i dont hate her, but i dont like her either

and please dont kill me

Group Leader
@AceBurgundy I think ebj only sells ebooks. I don't remember seeing physical option when I bought from there.

For physical,
Try honto: https://honto.jp/netstore/search_10%E4%BA%94%E7%AD%89%E5%88%86%E3%81%AE%E8%8A%B1%E5%AB%81%20%E8%AC%9B%E8%AB%87%E7%A4%BE.html?bookDataFlg=true&eBookDataFlg=true&tbty=1
or amazon.co.jp: https://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_ja_JP=%E3%82%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%82%AB%E3%83%8A&url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=%E4%BA%94%E7%AD%89%E5%88%86%E3%81%AE%E8%8A%B1%E5%AB%81

Shipping is going to cost as much as the books themselves though!

Fed-Kun's army
THAT GOD DAMN SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! ON ONE SIDE IT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS BUT IM EXPECTING SOME 180 1/2 PLOT TWIST TO COME AROUND.

What a fantastic story, best thing im currently following.

@xBasil It was pretty obvious since chapter 11 when Fuutaro told Ichika that they were partners. And as more pieces of the story unfolds now and fills in the holes of the past, you really see how Ichika has slowly been the main girl throughout the whole story with the lastest chapter her tear filled admission that he loved him since 5 years ago... a deeper confession of the heart than any other sister after resolving to walk away from it. You know how these stories go from here... he pieces the truth from the lies and they get together and they end with showing after the wedding that Ichika gives birth to Quints of there own 🤣

In this backside chapter Ichika says this will probably be our last vacation together. And then Nino said you don’t mean... and got cut off before Nino could finish her sentence...

Is Ichika planning to move away??

She leaves and now we’ll have 10 to 20 chapters of seeing Fuutaro piecing together Ichika was the girl he played cards with and get her back!

@donm527 I doubt Ichika would end up leaving, she might have like an acting gig in a another country or something like that. And news would get to Fuutaro and he would prevent her from moving. I doubt our precious Ichika wouldn't leave... right?

Now I'm scared... hahahahhahaha, I'm glad I caught up I need to vent.

wow... what plot twist... itsuki has been still the first of the quint who met fuutarou... and now the 2nd was ichika. cool! so now the bride could be between itsuki and ichika...

Users who are viewing this thread