5Toubun no Hanayome

I might be on Miku's side, but Im fine with this.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
@Koni
How was she meant to suffer? Isn't "The girl doesn't think she has a chance, but ends up winning" one of the most tired tropes? Ever since her "There's no way that would happen" from chapter 72 I was expecting things to go this way and Negi only kept repeating it over and over ad nauseam

@InvinCybul
Doesn't matter.. pity win or not, all we need to know is Fuuts feeling and his pov for all their (his and Yotsuba's) interactions. Also what does he thinks of her because all of them are in love with him.

indeed fuuts should've enough affection towards 4-san, the next one will be telling us when and where indeed fuuts know 4-san is reina, and then fallen for her

dang negi please make sure to keep 5toubun alive atleast until season 2 finished, i don't want it get fans dark side and got axed, as you know all of your godess already have their own whorshiper

oh come on really there werent enough development from the side of Fuutarou to lead to that

Terrible ending is terrible. Negi ignores [WINNER?] for most of the manga, forces some minor development and then gives her the finish? Only one who got done worse was Itsuki, who Negi seemed to forget existed for half the manga.

Terrible, forced ending. Negi's phoning it in to move onto whatever terrible project hes doing next.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

YEAH GOOD ONE!! YOTSUBA DESERVE IT . SHE HAS BEEN SUPPORTING HIM FROM THE START. THANK YOU AUTHOR

Code:

Fed-Kun's army
Well, for any of you guys who say this is forced, Negi once said that the bride is decided ever since the beginning of the manga. And as Maeda said He can differ Ichika from way back (omitted in tl), Yotsuba is also the first girl Uesugi able to tell who from way back in chapter 2.
5.png

Contributor
@InvinCybul
I was kind of joking, there. Though I say kind of because
Yousuba is the genki girl and the childhood friend, two anime tropes that are notorious for not winning in harem bowls like this one. And honestly I personally haven’t read a lot of manga where the trope you talk about happens, do you mind recommending some?

Users who are viewing this thread