5Toubun no Hanayome

Contributor
In the non-existent case that it really is a bait-and-switch and Fuutarou tries to evade
an angry heartbroken Yotsuba
:

jzm8ls776d841.jpg

At this point the author is just making fun of the readership. Nino's word pretty much sums up what the readers feel like with the author choice, but of course she's depicted as the bad girl here, and then Itsuki finding out so late in the game( and just now ?)that she actually like Fuutarou? That and those creepy vibes at the end of these last chapters that ends up in nothing are getting quite annoying. I wish he would focus on wrapping things up nicely instead of wasting time.

Also I'm quite disappointed that there haven't been any yet chapters focusing on the main characters fathers and mothers, considering there's a quite interesting plot going on since the very beginning of the series

Group Leader
I think the title 5Toubun no Hanayome - Magical Girl Raiha with The Quintuplet of Witch should be classified as spin-off instead of doujinshi. It's from the official twitter account of the anime after all. Does anyone know how to contact the mods and ask them to change this?

Dex-chan lover
What was up with that one childhood friend that just showed up and then left with a poof?

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25 well the usual plot development to prolong the story. but according to his twitter the author realized that keeping a series going for a long time isn't his thing and he decided to ditch it. so the childhood friend is no longer needed.

Poor Itsuki. Her slow romantic development and character progression with Fuutarou felt the most natural and gradually endeared me to her. It's too bad she was in the wrong manga, where every relationship milestone is accomplished slapdash and at rocket speed. She never stood a chance.

The one with the ribbon always wins, boys.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread