Bad..
Too bad..

He said that the past doesnt matter to him
But, he still tangled by it

The how 428 won is just ridiculously bad
Too easy

The bell kisser? 'Wtf is that? I dont care at all' - futarou 2k20

Aggregator gang
Y'know if someone told me 120 was the final chapter, I'd be happy. Obviously not, since there's no END tag, but still. It would keep it open-ended for fan-fics and doujin writers to make their own endings.

Group Leader
As much as I was always a huge Miku fan... After rereading the manga it is SO obvious in hindsight that Yotsuba is the right one for him.

He always treats her more as an equal than with any of the others, especially since she was the first one to open up to him. I think the point when we all should have known was when they were on the ferris wheel together.

So I just hope we get to see the other girls with their own SO's and happy. Not everyone marries who they liked in highschool after all.

Chapter 120 did have a end of series feel to it, i guess its just that ending painels sequence, but it would feel good even if it was the last chapter of the manga.

Contributor
Just bought volume 1 and 2 today, it finally was released here.
Sans-titre.png

It's been a long time since i got a harem manga, the last one was probably...Negima ? And i dropped this one in the middle, ah.

Easily the best harem story, or one of the best rom-com harem since a long time.

Just a wild shot in the dark, but guessing from the image. Starting from left to right: Itsuki, Nino, Ichika, Miku & Yotsuba.

Just guessing with the way some of the characters are standing match the way they acted in the past.

wtf happened during the story that hes marrying yotsuba? the girl i least expected to be the bride. as you can tell i havent read the whole manga. prob not even half but i always thought it was going to be itsuki or miku

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread