5Toubun no Hanayome

@aznsouljah253 Yotsuba was the one that he originally played with as a kid. She kept her feelings back for her sisters, as the other 4 had feelings for him too and most had told him. Came down to him choosing and picked Yotsuba, although it's not told if he knew she's the one from his childhood(but implied as he could tell the differences between them).

the final scene was very predictable. Now I just hope it won't be used as an excuse to do 200 more chapters...

Dex-chan lover
@Klauthzer0 roflmao the author ended it deliberately against all other opinions, seeing at how well it does. same as with that romeo and juliet manga.

Nope,
i wish that Negi haruba show the other 4 girls moving on with their life, like failing in love again ..after all Yostsuba sealed the deal long time ago

Fed-Kun's army
Guys I dont see the status being changed to completed with just that, it cant be many more chapters but there is still something coming.

ugh, I wish he chose Itsuki rather than Yoto. Maaaaaan I am so glad I just took a peek at the end to see who he ends up with or I would have wasted my time reading 100+ chapters to in the end feel heartbroken. 😭

Group Leader
What's with their proportion tho? It's like negi forgot how to draw them in right sizes. They're getting fatter every chapter.

>Timeskip.
>Zero post confession development.
>Sisters testing the groom with another game a little before they get married.
>They love each other, trust me.
Way to bring me flashbacks of School Rumble's pie ending.
Said it before and will say it again. This manga is nothing without the waifu wars. At least it knew when to quit instead of dragging it.

Users who are viewing this thread