5Toubun no Hanayome

Dex-chan lover
@uzaka
He has already married yotsuba, and reflecting his memories with these FMCs. A great connection of both beginning and ending.
what can I say, what a great romcom in this decade, no, is the greatest one. I started from chapter 1 till now, the end. It gave me wonderful memories and no unessary dramas.
I'm glad to read this one from a high schooler to a college student.
Love can be sweet, in different forms, not limiting to bf and gf relationship
Thanks for translating, and thank you for giving me good times. I will treasure it.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
A double-edged ending. Clever clever. This way you can accept either the closed ending or write your own doujin ending. I'm choosing the closed, for obvious reasons.

This was a fun ride and a great read :D

Is 122 the last chapter? Will it have an Omake, After Story special chapter? Hope someone could answer my question.

well art is great, story great, ending is like to love ru with no harem commitment or the imply, sad for it to end but with so many axes on decent series, this feels rushed but compact and too hurried from a business perspective trend jp is going with, would love sequel that evolves the harem route as needed

It was getting quite good in the middle but other than that it was mediocre. 5/10.
It tried being a bit more serious and stay away from many overdone tropes, but the benefits of that were rather mild. Art is great, though. I love the design of the eyes. Anime unfortunately doesn’t do it justice.

Nisekoi and TWGOK are in different league.
Even to love ru despite being slapstick silly ecchi has IMO more interesting dynamics between characters.

@dube wdym Nisekoi is in different league? do you mean different league at negative side? I mean I can agree with TWGOK being one of the great harems, but Nisekoi? Shit's full of pointless fillers

The ending was fine until he woke up and it was all a dream. I would have wanted to see more of their future, but no, it hasn't happened yet because its a dream. Damn it.

I'm ok with the final chapter. I think it's more because I've chilled off and accepted the horrible results. The chapter itself was decent.
Would recommend again--but prep for the salt.

Double-page supporter
dbb79ce88c6a90b0111884196d94df11.jpeg

manga was good until chapter 90
rating 4/10
tried to be something more than the already played out tropes already seen in other similar manga . Felt that their was no resolution to any of the characters other than yotsuba which is poor imo lets not even forget that itsuki had ZERO plot at all for 122 chapters nothing happened for her. All the red herrings showed that negi himself has not goddamn idea where this story was going which is poor from any author this has left us with a lot of answered questions one major one being the kiss when the bell chimed(did any sister claim that she was the one who kissed him? did we ever see confirmation of the sister?). The last arc felt so incredibly rushed that i just stopped following it as the story felt broken and jumped so fast and the force relationship between yotsuba and fuutarou was painful to see unfold. Oh well this is just the ramblings of someone who had high hopes for this but was quite disappointed.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
What a hack!.
In all seriousness, hope Negi does something completely different on his next serialization (if he ever does).

Wait so is he lowkey married/dating all 5???

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread