6-gou Keibi

Dex-chan lover
if you like some stupid comedy gag Fantasy... Maybe this series is for you..

But if you like more Mature and serious story telling, don't read this.. You may not like it... but if you still want to read this... okay then..

For me i don't mind if this less serious or so serious... Regardless MC is Beta Or Alpha... i would like to read this... but if the plot to generic and already done Many time without improvement what so ever... that's a different story...and beside is to early to give negative opinion right now because is only 2 chapter... That's my opinion....

Group Leader
so he got kidnapped into another world instead of going there via another body/soul transfer/his own free will/truck-kun/etc.

Aggregator gang
I hate when a cool non-humanoid sentient being pops up and transforms itself into a human or human-like form. It kinda takes away from the novelty of the whole concept ya know what I mean

Is it dropped or something?
9 ch are out already, will there be any translation in future?

I'm proofreading the translation of Ch11 right now and my god... we lack cleaners, redrawers and typesetters....
Like jeezus I didn't think our group was this far behind the releases, and like half the staff is still MIA

Athena usually puts up a TL script a day or two after the chapter releases, and I get to it soon after ...usually. Jiminy, we're understaffed!

its ashame there arnt any more chapters out, looks like a great isekai

Users who are viewing this thread