Why did the old ch 61 get deleted? Weird, either way welcome aboard Leviathan Scans

Dex-chan lover
@l3avemdead Unfortunately, the ones who were scanlating it got tired of people being toxic and dropped. I'm just glad someone picked it up immediately.

That's just what I could tell from the primary comments.

@ravidya Really? That's too bad.

Well, thanks to the new scanlating group for picking this up and the past groups for sharing this with us all!

Dex-chan lover
i wonder how long these shadow arcs lasts each. i hope the story don't just loose itself in them all.

Returner passed it to Levitan with same translator, but then people harassed the TL so i think Levitan dropped? or they need a new TL. all the drama is on reddit

Fed-Kun's army
@Shaiineko yep. Thank the usual arse"oles that complain about not getting free stuff when they want it.

That's why you don't keep a open for all discord.

Aggregator gang
I wonder where's Romantica? She must have spawn in esteban's place or the slums.

Dex-chan lover
@De_LaBaiGa By definition, Discord is meant for disagreeing and disharmony. What's the point of using it if you aren't looking for that?

@ravidya yes I am aware of that but is that a reason to delete their last chapter they uploaded here? I don't quite follow that logic if that is the case since I didn't see returner scans say that they removed the chapter at all

Users who are viewing this thread