Group Leader
Man, I was usually reading the Spanish scans of LeviatanScans, which were only getting like 50-100 views, but they suddenly started translating in English, and BAM, 10k views. Now that they've picked up an insanely popular manhwa, I wonder what their views will be like.
That's the second English project they picked up (first one was Chronicles of Heavenly Demon BTW), but I have only good things to say about their scanlations.

This is some good shit, thanks for the chapter !

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, as mentioned below, I don't understand how he got hit in the head.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah there will always be people out there complain about quality, at least you can read it for free. :D

Keep it up good works.

Waiting for chapter 62

Dex-chan lover
Series got passed on to a new group since apparently there were quite a few dumbasses harassing the tl to "speed the f up" his translations since they can't wait for it and all the usual tripe from people who demand from others who asks for nothing, guy just doing it on his own free time and not even thanked.

Dex-chan lover
Who complains about the translation speed when the scanlation isn't even that late on the raws?

Solid chapter. Look forward to the next one. Gangs finally together barring 1 c:

Dex-chan lover
people who harass translators should volunteer first and release their own chapters. Complainers are so annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Dead series. Well, at least it was on a boring part it got stopped so it doesn't bother me that much.

Dex-chan lover
So they stopped translating because complainers on their discord? Why not just drop the discord to remove the haters?
There's always going to be someone who complains about what you're doing, even if you're perfect.. They'll find something to complain about.

Dropping a series because a minority of impatient children don't understand what "grace period" or even "raw isn't released yet" is stupid. Like not going to the gym to work out because your muscles hurt later...

Dex-chan lover
@ChosenOne68 what I mean with "dead series" is that if things keep on going like the past 2 weeks with all that drama nobody will translate this ever again. No matter how many views it has/had.

Aggregator gang
so where is the cute little bread girl.. i want to see her now.. ASAP...

@Rin2k Oh no worries, with so much publicity a group scanlating this can really noticably boost their donations if they want to. So apart from some people doing it for the publicity, some will surely do it for the money at least, if really noone has fun scanlating this series, that is.

Dex-chan lover
@Suzukino Every group that's done Returner so far seems to like doing staggered releases a lot, on their own site then later put on here.

This one was up elsewhere at least a couple days ago yeah, which is even longer than usual (new new group it seems?)

Users who are viewing this thread