Dex-chan lover
@Thndslz
You're asking stupid people to learn or even realise they're being stupid. Pretty much never going to happen.

I have a hobby of taking the piss out of those idiots, but there's really not much you can do.

Double-page supporter
Jeffran's great. I'm really liking these new characters, however temporary they may be.
If this series just continues to be a different isekai after another like a manga version of "Quantum Leap", I'm fully on board with it.

I expected the shadow world to be a bit more, err grim? I know the author what had meant and the idea behind it but with this random scenarios and game like pop-ups, I just can't take the story seriously.

I thought the shadow world will be like some sort of dungeon where it will spawn monstrous version of certain "historical scenarios" and they will have to apprehend some sort of goal/core.

Well anyways, I'll still be keep on tracking it since the early chapter's build up is really awesome. I just hope the story or this shadow world will improve further on.

Double-page supporter
It's finally time to obtain the glove of awesome!

who hit desir in the head? was i missing a panel or what

and also the shadow world isn't really what i expected, especially if desir is simply reliving it again with some changes, but idk

Fed-Kun's army
.....btw...where is that annoying bitch Magica? Mystica? er... i freaking forgot her name the twin tailed noisy girl character lol
she didn't come with them?

Users who are viewing this thread