Waste a hundred panels by drawing this chainsaw, I mean the author puts a lot of attention on such mundane things in this story, each fucking detail is shown in multiple panels
Just draw the fucking story, gonna stop reading this bs until chapter 200 comes out
Chinese trash

Contributor
I can't seem to overlook the fact that the setup of this story was that he's currently behind enemy lines right now. His actions are resulting in a massive boost to the economic and military strength of the people that are trying to genocidally wipe out his wife's people. I mean, he's effectively living in hiding in Berlin in 1944 with a Jewish wife and he's now helping them get phenomenally stronger. I'm getting the feeling that's just a big plot hole I'm supposed to overlook and I'm just supposed to simply nerd out over his 3d printing pen, but it nags at me.

then a useless chapter, as it leaves behind an important point in history, to show how the funds are collected (certainly necessary given that the king took away the money), but I wanted to know what happened to the queen, and her growth!

I re-read several chapters:
and I can say that the protagonist risks big!
his teacher when he speaks of his youth draws near to a weak point of this ability to create is that it costs him dear!
the alchemist who was brought by the robot is preparing something!
doing 2 + 2 I think we're going to see his fall!

Dex-chan lover
@devour The chainsaw is clearly a 3d model, the author spent 0 time drawing it and it's completely out of place. Same with the trucks and other items in previous chapters. It's just a quick and lazy way of getting more panels with less effort.

Fed-Kun's army
Pull start on an electric chainsaw wouldn't be useless, if it was used to gradually increase the rotational speed of the motor, instead of doing the INSTANT ON of most electric motors. The lessened instantaneous torque from starting would prevent cumulative damage to the chain links.

I don't care if an artist uses 3D models for something that is to be quickly released, so long as it's not extreme in its difference from the coloring style of the rest of the book. I mean, western comic "professionals" abuse CGI all the time, and no one gets widely criticized for it. Still, it would be nice if they would just use CGI for reference, and redraw it, but I'm not going to sweat over it. Not like any of the comics I did ever garnered more than a couple dozen pairs of eyeballs before I quit drawing.

So he cant make phones, tablets, computers or even old TVs, but he somehow has the mechanical knowledge to make a full working motorsaw, a damned Truck and a Transformer type mecha etc. Without blueprints..ok mechanical savant genius. Making a bicycle etc. Was ok but then it just went bonkers.

Make chainsaw, swing it at tree like an axe, and then complain that the tree is the reason the bar snapped...

sigh...

@Tomba I think it has something to do with

A. Blueprints he got from the dwarves
B. All of this new stuff he's making with the really expensive fire/electricity crystals which were stated to have more magic bullshittery in them than the regular one he tried initially

At least that's how I think it's rationalized

Users who are viewing this thread