Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 he just wants a harem of women and probably wants to fuck MC's sister. best way to do that is when MC ain't around. You are right that they have no right to expell him, nor does that douche have a right to get money from the MC for the parties short comings.

Dex-chan lover
I would honestly be amused if there was a similar story with a female MC that gets expelled for some other reason than she not willing to get it on with the 'hero' (blech, calling those guys heroes is like calling terrorists social workers)

Dex-chan lover
if the nin girl doesn't leave that party right there, she can go and die with them.

Dex-chan lover
uwaa.. what a scumbag.. he clearly have an ulterior motive there.. fcking obvious.. are these guys too stupid to see that? wew..

Dex-chan lover
Ah... The smell of asshole hero burned in the monster nest and his harem got raped in the morning is the best...

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini

Here: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/do-you-think-someone-like-you-can-defeat-the-demon-king/

Although it would have probably turned out that way, if it wasn't for that useless mage. Well that party's dissolving though.

Double-page supporter
There's no better time for vengeance than this. Learn your hidden potential and go wipe out their party as they struggle to hit you.

Aggregator gang
@sjmcc13 I understand, I was hoping to be able to read the novel since it looked interesting.
Thanks for telling me, I hope someone starts to translate the novel too. ^^

Aggregator gang
Isn't that guy just want to be surrounded with girls? He's gonna fuck them inside the dungeon then? Its really obvious.

Fed-Kun's army
Can anyone spoil me on what happens with the hero and his party members cause I really hoping none of the girls actually like this trash...

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's the cursed sword? Seems like some emphasis is placed on it.

Dex-chan lover
@phoenixir

I would consider that one, except for the fact that she was essentially forced there by the prophecy, not recruited in some way, for when the other members of the party weren't as good as they are when they get rid of the 'waste-who's-actually-responsible-for-their-success'

And well, selling them off would only happen to girls, they would use males as baits or meatshields.

I see the title of "Hero" is given quite freely in this manga. . . Why'd anybody party with him when he has proven to be an untrustworthy scumbag and has obvious ulterior motives for his party set up? Makes no sense. . .

Dex-chan lover
@Robnoni. To be fair that was only that one idiot. Everyone else loved her. And I'm sure there's one where a girl is expelled because it's safer for everyone if she just goes home.

Well there's also that one Yuri novel where the mage is expelled by her Childhood friend because he's sexist and and has job prejudice. He wanted her to be a cleric even though her magic was responsible for 80% of their success

Dex-chan lover
Sure his reason for expelling him is rational but can't the author make him less shitty? Every 'antagonist' Hero so far is always so shitty it make me facepalms everytime.

Fed-Kun's army
...so the dodge tank takes a single hit and....GAME OVER

Users who are viewing this thread