Even in a JRPG you always bring a bro along so when you are tired of the girls bickering you can talk with your bro. Also the description of the manga is full of spoilers since the 1st chapter is not released in full.

Not sure why the author decided to do it this way to release the 1st chapter

Dex-chan lover
@wadjet Depends, is the waifu a higher tier or lower tier tank than the gruff old guy?

Which one is the meta pick for the fight I'm going into? Is the male tank a Cool Old Guy or a Jerk with a Heart of Jerk? Is the female tank an Alpha Bitch, Tsundere or Romantic Interest?

Can I gear up the male tank faster, or the female tank faster? Which one has the SSR that requires a random series of events that can be permanently missed and is not detailed in ANY FUCKING IN GAME TEXT I'M FUCKING TALKING ABOUT YOU TALES OF VESPERIA HOLY FUCKING SHIT and did I obtain that item?

Well that's just me personally, but not everyone is a waifu harem hunter, some of us powergame, some of us actually roleplay.

@kiriha His reasoning doesn't make any sense. Your tank with the absolute highest endurance in history, suddenly has been weakening as of late, and YOU think it's all the fault of the tank's unknown skills that haven't affected anything until recently, so you bring in a brand new tank that's not endurance based, has no experience fighting together with the team, and has no synergy with your current party, and has nothing outstanding other than she's part of a hype train.

As opposed to ANYTHING ELSE that could be causing the tank's shell to suddenly weaken; new monster skills, different labyrinth conditions, someone else gains a new skill that affects the tank, OR EVEN THAT CURSED SWORD THAT YOU JUST TOOK FROM THE TANK.

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun Well, It's not like i defended the Hero's action. I just find that kicking him because it might cost the whole party is logical. If it were me of course i'll try to investigate on the reason why the tank's shell is weakening but it's not that surprising if other people would just kick him.

As a former FFBE player , if it's not 100% evade , it's uselless , might as well have a 70% to 80% dmg mitigation-elemental resist and a designated healer , much easier.

Fed-Kun's army
Really, his reason for expelling him isn't rational if you pay attention to what the healer says. Despite his outer shell dropping he still tanked the enemies. The Hero's logic is faulty. He jumped to a conclusion that didn't necessarily have a causation or correlation. He just assumed and he did it so he could cast doubt and get rid of him. The fact Rude was still able to tank exposes the Hero's argument as well. Not to mention Rude has the highest endurance so how much did his shell fall? 100 pts? That still leaves him with 9,899 endurance if we're assuming endurance = outer shell? So what?

While I'm sure the story will reveal that one of his mysterious abilities will not only be OP, but also the reason for his temporary minor weakness, I will still stand by the reality the Hero's logic was pretty weak here.

Not to mention he didn't even compare the dodge tank to Rude seriously. Just that she evades. So how does that work? If she evades does that mean she looses the monster's attention while doing it? What happens if she gets hit?

Dex-chan lover
Lets all be honest.
The Hero wants a harem.
Although he's quite dumb.

@EOTFOFYL He is clearly just being an ass. I mean maybe if he just kicks him out but he also takes the sword? Calls him useless. Etc. Etc. He doesn't actually care about what happened he just wants to fuck him over. (And lucky him. He can do that and get 2 girls.)

Dex-chan lover
Well, one more stupid to the list for us. And lets make a list of Tank versions from least to "Did you just hit me? wuh?"
1. Evasion Tank (0 DM, mostly dodging, low HP, Low attack, one hit and they are out of action)
2. Half-Tank (Some DM and dodging, Low attack, semi-HP, can be annoying but still useless when it comes to AoE)
3. Beef Wit (Some DM, 0 Dodge, Low Attack, Huge HP, bullet sponge and draws out battles)
4. Heal Tank (Little DM, Some Dodge, Mid Attack, Mid HP, requires enemies to hit, and heals self in the process)
5. Leech Tank (Mid DM, 0 Dodge, Mid Attack, Mid HP, Hits Enemies, and gains health from them)
6. Regen Tank (Low DM, Mid Dodge, Mid Attack, Mid HP, get hit, but regenerates the HP lost based on abilities, greatest weakness in Anti-Skill zones)
7. Iron Tower (High DM, 0 Dodge, Mid Attack, High HP, Relies heavily on the Mitigation, and others to heal him when the going gets rough.)
8. Shield-Bro (High DM, Some dodge, 0 attack, High HP, Always has a shied, can heal others and self, but can't attack anything other than taunt)

Dex-chan lover
@boogle : The author wrote this first as a web novel. the description covers ch 1-4, part 1 (the introduction arc) has 21 chapters. in terms of Dramatic Structure, the description does not even cover 1/4 of the the exposition (part 1). If you look at the description of a novel or adds for a Tv series/movie EVERYTHING in the exposition if fare game, and should be considered non-spoiler as it is the stuff to draw you in.

The only problem here is that what the author released in 3 days as a web novel will take 2-3 months as a manga.

Aggregator gang
Karma is a bitch, so I guess they will fail real hard next time.
Is that girl even a tank?

Evasion tanks are the worst in high-levels

So that cunt there just did a big dumbo

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, evasion tanks are useful on certain content under certain circunstances, but they become crap once they can get hit often or when a few lucky consecutive hits are able to bring them down. The usual mitigation tank demands more constant support but they are more reliable on the sense you know more or less how much damage they will take, instead of a evasion one not needing anything until they get hit and then you gotta heal like crazy.

Also extra points that the MC has MAXED defence stats which wasnt seen until now unlike the new evasion tank that doesnt seem much special stat wise

Dex-chan lover
The mistake that hero made was ever taking a dude (Rude) into his party in the first place, since he was obviously gunning for a harem anyway.

Cursed Sword? Could that be what happened to his 'outer shell'?

Imagine being a Tank but you sacrificed your VIT for EVA; this Hero is the dumbest fuck I've ever seen because he limited his party's potential lmao

I hope this fucker gets done in the higher level dungeons

Contributor
Not the first hero I hate and like always the harem party trope.
@lenteraneko You will hate even more the hero of Sono Mono Mochi Ni.

Aggregator gang
Ano... Is the Kygras the awesome, amazing, undefeated, handsome, badass Hero the leader or something? Because apparently he can expel anyone from the party- I mean, HIS party, right? Even the incest-gay-older-sister said he wasn't a burden, so what the hell?

Users who are viewing this thread