Dex-chan lover
I mean I kinda get it, that evasion tank girl is a real qt
But man why'd you just hand over that sword so easily, MC?

@sjmcc13
I want a way to find the LN
I search with the title and I do not find, though usually I find
thank you in advance

Double-page supporter
Evasion Tank is the most stupid build ever...
defend with shield, vitality is a sure way to protect the party.... since you can still survive if the enemy attacking at the same time, but evasion tank? evasion has chance to activated (on IRL terms, not game terms, you need huge amount of stamina to dodge everything enemies throw at you, since you are the tanker) , moreover its useless against AoE attacks or when enemies attacking together, and if the enemy get landed a hit, that tanker would surely got heavy injured or worst died, since all of her buid focus on Evasion and Aggro, but ignore the defense, and her equipments surely on light side, her defense is weak as Assassins.
its one thing if the support one has evasion on their build, but tanker? really?

so basically, hero douche wants a harem and mc is blocking his route. well time for a horde of goblins to come in and screw them.

and then the party fucked by op monster, the mc came to slay that monster then get op power. yep

Ok, for all you guys bashing the hero.

When you are playing a JRPG and a quarter of a way through you get a new Waifu Tank character don't act like you don't swap her in with the old dude reliable tank you had since the beginning.

Just saying. I bet 90% of you guys run the Harem Team in JRPGs. Doesn't make it right but let's not call the kettle black. ~_~ I personally prefer the All Waifu team even when I know one of my dude characters would make it better

Supporter
I mean, the hero's not wrong, but he didn't have to be such a massive cunt about it

Double-page supporter
Evasion tanks are a tank/dps hybrid, they don't really fulfill the role of either but is a good inclusion incase your dps or tank are lacking. You need an actual tank when playing evasion tanks for when ur cds are down but when ur tank needs some help thats when you take the aggro since ur dps draws them to you.

@Gauvian
the web novel raw can be found here
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4933ew/
i think no one has translated it yet, it's not even in novelupdates

Why do protags from stories like this just obediently give up their shit? Who's that much of a pushover?

Dex-chan lover
Champion with Ironskin Build > Paladin
latest

I had hopes. I guess I should’ve known from the last page of the previous chapter. Well, here’s hoping it doesn’t linger on this bs too long.

Users who are viewing this thread