Dex-chan lover
Oh look, the "I'm obviously trying to make a harem" hero and his...

Is that a lesbian couple in his group?
Did this asshole not even notice two of his five "harem" don't even give a shit about his smelly dick?
046657ede3154549514cc754684cdd013f51e7c5ffee9a90fc5cab6ef1d1b1ab.jpg

Dex-chan lover
When you get kicked when the hero is trying to make a harem

Dex-chan lover
She might as well leave and drop the party down to five again, the hero is clearly an arrogant prick who's gonna get himself and his party killed or seriously injured.

Group Leader
@kazamakj Good theory.

Now the Hero's whatever-that-thing-is-called will drop drastically and wiped the party... Leaving the cute girl ( Nin? ) on the verge of death and our MC will swoop in and rescue her.
This is not a spoiler... just pure speculation.

Dex-chan lover
@thatsleepyguy I wonder why not more tl's decide to merge the fragments instead of releasing them as fragmented as author did. Or at least if its fragments that ends as jarringly as this.

Dex-chan lover
Shitty hero must of had something to do with Rude losing his 'Outer Shell' so as to use it as an excuse to boot him from the har- I mean party. Unless crying girl wants to be part of the harem she might as well leave too.

Double-page supporter
As someone who used to be a meatblock tank, fuck evasion tanks.

I hate the thing were they just give up money or equipment when they're kicked out of the party. Fuck them, they're kicking you out, don't give them shit.

Dex-chan lover
@silverlightning i see you're a man of culture as well.

i mean...what can they do to him? their attacks will do literally nothing.

@magaso right on bruda! when evasion tank got hit even once, they be 'KYAAA'

Dex-chan lover
@kazamakj nope, sorry, no curses. the problems come from the parties skills
their worlds identify method does not include skill text, just the name, so the full effects of unique skills can only be identified by trial an error.
MC has 2 unique skills that no one knows what they do. 1 is a passive effect that takes damage in place of everyone else he considers an ally (he has been the only one taking potions or getting healed as a result, which they are not realizing the significance of), the other is an active skill an for its effect well wait and see. 😜
The harem dude/Hero is spamming a unique skill of his own not knowing it costs health to use, next time they go into the dungeon it is a near TPK from 1 mob 10 floors before what the party is supposed to be able to handle, because the hero goes down from the pain (he is not use to pain at all, due to never taking damage) and the rest collapses as a result, but no one dies (at least in the WN)

Dex-chan lover
evasion tank? me confused? is it trying being a tank or being a bait

Dex-chan lover
@endo54 In many games, they're tanks who rely on avoiding damage entirely rather than soaking it up with HP pools and Defensive Cooldowns, these Tanks might pop cooldowns to help them dodge better. They don't stand there and eat hits. They might be able to do that from time to time, but they shouldn't.

Evasion tanks are weak, what you need is a defensive tank that can take all the hits and an evasion healer

Dex-chan lover
They called it a cursed sword... why do I have a feeling the only reason why that sword didn't kill someone else was because the guy with the 9,999 endurance was using it?
And probably the main reason why his outer shell got breached?

Users who are viewing this thread