Dex-chan lover
Okay... why is there what looks like a pump-action shotgun in the hands of one of the servants in the first page?

The hell is the current level of technology exactly?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Once upon a time, there were only two pages.

Now, there are 10.

Dex-chan lover
I respect the work translators put into things...but really if you're gonna break the manga chapter up into more than 2 parts...why not just wait until you have enough to release half of it instead of like a 3rd or 4th

Dex-chan lover
@Firis I swear that was the Author being told "your series is cancelled and will end on Chapter 10" and so the Author began their own personal war against sanity.

Seriously though fuck the way Gal Cleaning turned out.

Aggregator gang
@WillLi Why are you reading broken down chapters? Why can't you just wait until he releases all of it?

People act so entitled......

Fed-Kun's army
Is there translated web/light novel out there?
I couldn't find it on NU.

Dex-chan lover
@NovaXII you obviously don't know what entitled means. I didn't say or act like I deserved better. I asked -why- are they doing it this way? It's not really a good method because it breaks up the pacing of the manga, so -why- do it that way? It's not like they're forced to release it at a certain time. Also there's no way to know when it's 'done' 'cept to read it or wait until the start of a next chapter. And the last two chapters were 3 parts, this one hit 4, so most people would've expected it to finish on this part. So yeah, no one is being entitled, and we're reading broken down chapters because we can't predict the pattern (another reason why it's good to just do it in 2 parts)

Dex-chan lover
What is with the recent trend of manga being candlejacked with chapters cut off? It's like they expect us to

Double-page supporter
reuploaded and still missing pages? or did it really end in the middle of an attack like that?

Aggregator gang
@WillLi You acted like you deserve a full chapter instead of a broken up one. They're also not forced to release in full. If you want to wait for the full chapter that is fine, but some of us would rather read broken up chapters and wait months for the whole thing. Since you're already willing to wait so long for full chapters just wait for the next chapter is released so you know this one is finished.

Kirei posted on Strongest wizard chapter 3.3 why they're doing broken releases

Dex-chan lover
@NovaXII I never even mentioned having full chapters, is your reading comprehension that bad? I was speaking about releasing in 2 parts as opposed to more than that. Also if you knew the answer, just say it. Stop acting like some kinda self righteous ego manic that has to find something wrong with everything people say. Why do you have to be so egotistical? When you can just answer a question straight? Do you think that makes you better than everyone when you do it? Do you get your jollies by being a prick? Like seriously, are you 12? Get a dictionary, and some manners.

Edit; Also when I checked the raw source (as much as I can in this time) it looked like this manga was being released as full chapters, not broken up like this.

Dex-chan lover
@NOvaXII so in japan they legit do quarter chapter release? Good lord man if I mean we don't have a say when reading free scans but if I had to pay for that sorta shit I'd boycott the living shit outta them

This would be much faster if anyone posted this:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/587435/15

Instead of arguing over nothing

Dex-chan lover
@chynabrack Yes that would've been much quicker, and would've been what someone actually trying to answer my question would've done.

Aggregator gang
@lasercats I think it depends on publisher/site

@WillLi Asking for half/full is same thing. If you want to read half then just wait, if you want to read full, again just wait for it. I told you to go there so you would read the whole thing. Can you stop acting so entitled that you want to force others to read the same way as you? Not everyone wants to wait for full/half chapters and would rather read it broken down.

Users who are viewing this thread