Dex-chan lover
It's over Shinobullies.
Kana cut open his belly and she ain't there. 😰😰😰

TEAR THAT BITCH APART, KANAO

On a more serious note, this wouldn't feel a tad bit unrealistic if we were given some more fights with Kanao beforehand (just knowing she's a successor isn't really enough). Hoping future chapters make up for that.

Dex-chan lover
@Mireaderc I believe she was mixing poisons and the last ingredient for the cóctel of death was her own blood, so is not Kanao 1vs1 you could say this is Shinobu's sure kill technique specially made for an upper moon because she knew she couldn't win normally, he says that the girl is adapting to his speed but I'm sure he's getting slower without realizing

Double-page supporter
That fire spitting tongue, we're sure Kanao isn't actually Muichiro's successor?

Dex-chan lover
Kanao doesn’t need a weapon for her poison — she just spits it. God damn.

Double-page supporter
That smile of hers was quite possibly the smuggest expression to ever exist. I definitely want to see Kanao grow stronger with Tanjirou.

157 chapters in and the fights still have me on the edge of my seat.

OMG. That smug smile from Kanao. I did not expect that. In fact, she now also goes onto my list of favorite characters. GO, GO, KANAO!

Dex-chan lover
If words could kill, Kanao's mouth would be responsible for a few genocides.

Double-page supporter
Kanao spoke more on this chapter than anything on the whole series.

It was always stablished than she is stonger than Tanjirou (till now) so let's hope a great fight with sissy Douma showing his full power and maybe Kanao with the marks.

Hem i just think about this just now ...
i feel like this series is just like a killing game ..
i mean like every few chap we found someone dead ...

Users who are viewing this thread