@ApeOrMan to be honest I think blast will be the hardest with as much as hes hyped in both comic versions I think blast will be the most op person he fights

@ApeOrMan

No, cats are first. They're the only beings known to scratch him. Even the cat monster managed to scratch him, a feat no other enemy he's faced has managed to do. Nothing else hurts him except cats.

Yes, I know, cats still can't remotely kill Saitama, but by virtue of being able to do 1hp of damage where everyone else does 0, cats are the worst enemy Saitama's faced. :3

Fed-Kun's army
Always good to see the best girl, even if it was only 2 pages. Can't wait to see her do best girl things, a couple chapters from now.

That was an unexpectedly short battle. Even child emperor vs phoenix man battle is longer than this. Maybe Orochi is not dead yet ?

Since I dont read the webcomic by One, I thought the Final Battle for this arc would be Saitama meets Orochi but I am glad I was wrong.

@ClearEyes Nah I think blast is actually Saitama, if I remember clearly, in the one punch man webtoon, Saitama saved a rich dude back when he had hair and was training to be a superhero. And if I remember correctly, the rich dude then, later on, founded the hero association because he was attacked by the monster that was defeated by Saitama. Saitama then told him his catchphrase "I'm a hero as a hobby" thus this was the origin of the hero association. (if I remember this correctly, was a long time ago I read it). Since the rich dude never got Saitama's name, he just named his blast and any monsters that are unexplainably killed off by Saitama with no witness to the scene gets accredited towards blast.

@ClearEyes Nah I think blast is actually Saitama, if I remember clearly, in the one punch man webtoon, Saitama saved a rich dude back when he had hair and was training to be a superhero. And if I remember correctly, the rich dude then, later on, founded the hero association because he was attacked by the monster that was defeated by Saitama. Saitama then told him his catchphrase "I'm a hero as a hobby" thus this was the origin of the hero association. (if I remember this correctly, was a long time ago I read it). Since the rich dude never got Saitama's name, he just named his blast and any monsters that are unexplainably killed off by Saitama with no witness to the scene gets accredited towards blast.

Dex-chan lover
Another one where the fight was simply too long - this one just happened to involve Saitama.

But I don't really have anything to complain about since the webcomic started producing chapters again.

what? even boros is stronger than this dude. he defeat him only using a normal punch not his serious punch.

It was expected. I'm not a bit of surprised.
And also the cover page Fubuki looks gorgeous.

Fed-Kun's army
I doubt this is the end of Orochi. Wouldn't be surprised to see some form of self regeneration in the upcoming chapters.

Ahh! So this explains how Garou will get his monster form when he fights Saitama. It was never really explained in the original webcomic.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

idk why y'all are saying it was so anticlimactic, boring, disappointing... I personally found this chapter pretty cool :D

I remember when Garou said Orochi didn't induce terror and now he finally found out what true terror is. Full circle.

Users who are viewing this thread