Boros record: 3 Normal Punches, 1 Consecutive Normal Punches and 1 Serious Punch.
Monster King record: 1 Normal Punch. The rest were not direct punches.

Boros has regenerative abilities, but its part of his skillset and he did take on normal punch without having a hole punched through him. Expected more of Monster King tbh, since the better someone is able to estimate Saitama's strength, the stronger they usually are, and Orochi did pretty well in the screening test. Let's see if Garou can beat Boros' record.

@ApeOrMan
damn sure isn't anything remotely serious except when they pan over to Genos finding this robotic menace

I can think of several other subplots and arcs in the series that are actually serious. The humor in OPM is effective because it is accompanied by dramatic scenes. Lots of use of comedic anticlimax and abrupt tonal shifts.

Saitima - "that was a normal punch"

Me - ................
What-holy-Jesus-meme-14983.jpg

Double-page supporter
Really liking the art for the hole in the subway tunnel on page 26.

Also, the hell are these comments? People surprised that One Punch Man wins in one punch 🤣
Maybe people are disappointed because the title is accurate to the content of the series.

Group Leader
how i felt when I power-leveled and beat every boss with normal attack
empty.

I hope people remember this isn't about Saitama facing tougher and tougher adversaries in combat; this series has never been about that. It's about his struggle with being the strongest and no one believing in him, despite being the strongest.

We get the whole shounen bit from all the well done side characters, most of which are really entertaining. However, we fully know and completely expect Saitama to get rid of any character in one punch.

Boros is a strange non exception. First of all, Saitama didn't take him seriously. It is quite the accomplishment of a villain in OPM to force Saitama to get a little more serious. Orochi may possibly be much stronger than Boros, but Saitama already knows how it's going to play out because of Boros. He was just tired of the noise and ended it fast.

No one should've expected any more out of this fight. :)

Aggregator gang
I wonder whats stupider.

People complaining One Punch Man, satirical shounen action, has Saitama end most fights in one punch anti-climatically.

Or people trying to say a character or action using fists is "going one punch man" when said situation clearly doesn't involve one punch, or overwhelming power.

I now know why Rover
was so obedient when Bang said "Can't it just be quiet and sit?", it's all because of Saitama. He's somehow scared of the word "sit" now.

I was really slow minded on this one...

I thought about it but what if saitama got so bored he decided to destroy earth and become a villain? Is it that weird?

@TheeGod Saitama and Blast are two different people.
Blast saved Tatsumaki 18 years ago from a monster while Saitama was only 7.
So there's no way that Blast is Saitama...

Double-page supporter
oh geez, Boros is stronger that that ...
and Saitama isn't even serious yet either ...

Elder Centripede get Serious Punch yet the last boss get Normal Punch ...
oh well, all in daily baldie work ...

Fed-Kun's army
Oh guess Boros was way stronger since Saitama used Serious Series Serious Punch to end the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread