Im a bit sad that it is most likely that we wont get the same level of animation when the anime covers this as Season 1 Boros.

Dex-chan lover
I feel pretty dumb not realizing that Orochi's addition was likely meant for the anime's second season.

@Shamz: monster king was just a new addition to the manga version anyway, so this isn't really anywhere near the climax of the arc

So oorochi is the basic bitch now
Not even a chain punch just one normal punch!!! That advisor should be ashamed of his creation

I think Murata said Orochi was a pain to draw so it's a good thing he's gone now. Maybe we can faster releases now

Dex-chan lover
Rover is the third, if you count Garou as the second. Wait, he's only a "self-proclaimed" monster. For now

Group Leader
@CaTastrophy427 I wouldn't practically say the punches Sai threw on Garou were serious because he's a human.

You could call him the third in the next Garou fight since Saitama did actually land a somewhat normal-ish punch to start the match(Mentioned that it would've taken out any monsters). Garou withstood it and kept fighting as expected.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@eureur
probably not, since he hasn't trained at all recently.

about orochi's strength: (spoilers for the end of this arc)
he is likely weaker than boros since author has mentioned that boros = near-perfect monster garou's (god level) https://onepunchman.fandom.com/wiki/Interviews, and god level garou is the final fight of this arc.
Therefore, Orochi dying from saitama's normal punch makes sense
I suspect orochi might not be dead yet though.

@moel
I agree that saitama hasn't gotten stronger, but your reasoning doesn't make sense: even though he is the strongest, we don't know if his current strength is limitless, so saitama might be able to grow stronger if he trains more.

Double-page supporter
hmm like I thought .. Boros (hes the alien right) gave Saitama a better fight that this.. This lord of monsters was never in the fight.

in the end, the monster association was just a pile of shit. Like I been saying in my last few comment on disappointed I am with all that build up. It wasted so much time and amounted to nothing.

Strongest does not mean he reached his limit, it just means there is as yet no known being stronger than him, it is all relative. It is possible there is someone stronger that is as yet unknown, which would only make him the strongest person known. If he is the strongest person known than people would simply classify him as the strongest. Words are also relative to the knowledge one possesses

@Velsy Saitama was going toying with Boros for a while. With Orochi, Saitama said from the very beginning it would end with punch and chose to end it quickly.

Dex-chan lover
@sploog321 the reason hardly matters, we just wants better fight with something as cool as orochi. I think even rover's punch is better than this orochi's punch

Double-page supporter
Funny how in reality vaporizing this much dirt and stone would making his attack 50 times as worse for surrounding landscape

Dex-chan lover
@sploog321 keyword here is "normal" punch. Saitama defeated this monster king using a punch that Boros easily regenerated from. Saitama needed to seriously punch Boros.

But it's not like this monster king is the climax fight of this arc, so it's to be expected.

Users who are viewing this thread