Dex-chan lover
Poor Romantica.
She's been forgotten again.
Time to wait again.

I hope the rest of shadow world are more exciting than this because imo this is too long and boring.

Fed-Kun's army
Placing my bet now;
the solution to the problem is going to be Romantica giving the vagrants jobs and all 4 of them killing Bobcut Girl and her supporters.

Dex-chan lover
He really should have mentioned to the king that the knight chick treats him as if he's a worthless demon, and looks at no one else around him in that way - singling him out as a former vagrant.

Justly accuse her of racism/classism, so that it calls into question whether she's concerned about the people OR if she's just hating on the vagrants for her own hatred. She is the problem here.

I feel like Romantica will be the key for everything 'cuz she had been left out for too long. It feels too obvious. I think there'll be twists here and there but the result and means will be essentially the same. But who knows, maybe it'll play a prank on us.

Dex-chan lover
I need to show my mercy has limits and let the gloves come off. Let's exile the people slated for execution! That will surely show 'em a lack of mercy! And I bet it wont cause a bandit-problem on the surrounding roads either, that would never follow a decision like this.
wat?

Dex-chan lover
They are starving. It's like the French Revolution here, food is scarce, so raid the places that have it.

Dex-chan lover
This arc had potential... but it is getting too bogged down in trying to develop suspense.

No real problems with pacing here, but...i am worried the vagrant situation will be overly simplified into “bigots vs. the oppressed masses” which IMHO is a ticket straight to snoresville.

Also kinda seems like faith wasn’t actually a big deal to the ruling local noble, even if his rank was a cardinal, which has very different story stakes relative to even a peasant struggling to reconcile their beliefs, their world-view, and their morals together with each other.

Dex-chan lover
low comments because this arc isn't very hype. On the other hand, Solo Leveling is blowing up like crazy

Users who are viewing this thread