Group Leader
@Hollow7F
Milim is the daughter of the deceased 5th True Dragon (one of Veldora's siblings), who was the Creator God for that world. Basically Milim is a Demon Lord Demi-God, and Rimuru still winds up becoming stronger than her and taking over as God of that world.

Dex-chan lover
Cmon ifrit hes just a Big dragon
i'm sur eyou can give him a ride

Double-page supporter
Page 4. Benimaru being sad he cannot eat Millim's left over sweet carrots is too pure. Trying to remember where it shows him having such sweet tooth.

@Duainfey

Um, it's opposite of what you think, unless you're sarcastic.

Benimaru actually hates carrots. It's been stated in an earlier chapter.

@HDMI1 Wrong.
Milim's father wasn't the 5th True Dragon, but rather the 1st True Dragon(Veldanava, that world's Creation God). At this point in the story are are only 4 True Dragons. The first one is already dead. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th(Veldora) are still alive. As for the "5th" True Dragon, Milim would be the unofficial 5th True Dragon.

@Hollow7F You would've already known for quite a long time had you read the novel-like chapters at the end of each manga volumes. By that I mean the Slime Observation Journal/Diary side-story.

Double-page supporter
@Aerovia On rereading it it yea I get it how its supposed to read now.. but not sure where sarcasm comes into play? The second chapter was posted a good half year ago...

On first read it looked like 'ugh carrots' in first panel. Resigned to stoically eat them, panel 2. Panel 3 is 'hey! these are surprisingly good and if she's not gonna eat...' and fourth is sadness and despair.

But from the 4koma title instead it is a story of a comrade's betrayal.

@Hollow7F My bad, I just looked it up and it seems like those scanned novel-like pages for the side-story haven't been put on this site.
I recommend you to go check them out on other site, such as Mangasee or Mangarock.
You can identify them relatively easily in the chapter list with them being the ".5" chapters in Mangasee and even more easily on Mangarock as the "Vol (number) Bonus Short Story: Veldora's Slime Observation Journal" chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, a lot of spoilery hints on Milim in this side story.

Double-page supporter
Man Gerudo why are you always so cuuuuuuuuuuuute
I didn't know I want to see a big-ass motherfucking dragon in a kimono (or whatever that garb is actually called). I can die happy now. Bless this manga.

Translator-san, thanks for the chapter update.

But, I really wish that you’d stop changing how every other name in the series is written or pronounced compared to how it’s been translated previously in the main series, WN, and in many cases even the LN. It’s not just every other, but in fact most names. It’s really irking me that you can’t just keep things consistent with the rest of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread