Dex-chan lover
So yeah first time trying to "translate" a manga, though i can't vouch for accuracy cause these basically came from interpretations of the dialogue through a few online translators while trying to keep important words or ideas that showed up.
some of it just kinda came out as gibberish though -_-
but it should generally get the plot across and again sorry if its just unbearable

Dex-chan lover
Exchanging one cliffhanger on other cliffhanger, haha.
Thanks, regardless of quality, updates are always welcomed by me.

Thanks for the chapter. The translation is rough (or straight up missing at times haha) like you said, but it's good enough to get the gist of it for those without the patience to wait for a more polished translation. People can wait for that if they want and I'll probably reread it when it eventually comes, but much appreciated nonetheless.

Fed-Kun's army
Me:

The one I'm talking to: Uh ? Why not ?

Me:

The one I'm talking to: ARE YOU FOR REAL ?

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the good grammar in this. Some horrible translations didn't even bother to put effort in editing what came out of mtl.

Some of the translations came out wrong, but they don't really divert the main plot and the focus and as a practice from someone's first time, it's a pass.

Dex-chan lover
sorry about the weird block bubble thing i did all this in gimp and a few things screwed up when i merged the layers so i guess mention if anything super out of place like that shows up again
also fixing missing bubbles cause if its straight up blank then there was supposed to be translated text there

Supporter
I appreciate the effort. But I do have some complaints about rushing a release that ends up in cliff hanger -.-'
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
WAIIIITTTT

I just make sure what he said here. Did he say lonely or others?
z30.png

Dex-chan lover
that page should have been back by now
what he says is something close to "were you lonely when you were away from bertia"

Contributor
No offense... But I think I'm just going to wait...

Comic sans, no redrawing, and no alignment is just a no from me.

Dex-chan lover
thats perfectly fine, i mainly did this cause im an impatient shit so might as well put it out for the rest of my ilk

Dex-chan lover
because:
-chapters been out a while
-judging by the pattern the regular groups probably got a month till they push the good version out
-they just did the last chapter so my interest in the series reignited
-but i wanna know what happens next asap
+theres probably at least 3 or 4 people that will take even this kind of bare minimum hackjob for the sake of an early update so might as well put it online for them
also just finished spring semester so i have nothing but time on my hands for like half a week and it made for decent busywork

Users who are viewing this thread