I can hardly find any mistakes (maybe some polishing, but nothing drastic i.e. extreme grammar problems)
Thanks for the work
I enjoyed this more than expected

Dex-chan lover
Stoooop Prince-sama, don't jump to conclusions. Investigate first.
A lover blinded by rage isn't a pretty sight.

Fed-Kun's army
when the pages are too big it takes it toll on my browser,
but too small is bad too.

Fed-Kun's army
i wouldn't mind a garbage tier translation and this isn't even that bad but the resolution is too low

Fed-Kun's army
Its actually a pretty good translation^^ wouldnt mind if all of them were like this^^ if anything picture quality could be better but its still readable so its ok

Tldr keep going^^

Double-page supporter
Honestly I don't mind if it's like that. Just don't partition it in 10 parts like some scanlators there. (No offense on their effort but they're making a cliffhanger in every chapter, maybe in every partitions which is not supposed to be in there in the first place.)

Thank you for the translation :) I wouldn't mind the quality, thank you for the work and time you spent for this chapter

Double-page supporter
aSJSJAJ WHAT??? THIS WASN'T IN THE NOVEL??? WAS IT??? HWUABHWA???

Dex-chan lover
Readable enough for the most part. I just hope this doesn't create translator drama.

Dex-chan lover
Well it wasn't complete an total garbage.... but I'll still wait for Uxtef's trans :eek: (Also you'd usually contact the current trans. group before doing your own / wait three months/it gets dropped before trans. something someone else is currently doing) etc

Fed-Kun's army
The use of Comic Sans should be a criminal offense. Vastly superior, free comic fonts exist.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah shit now they've gone physical, our demon lord(lol) won't just stay still.
You messed with the wrong guy, dumbasses. 🤣
________
Btw, shoutout to @imadoathing . Just giving some advices.
There's no need to ‘justified’ the text. Just set it as ‘center’ and do some minute adjustments.
For the font, there's this Wild Words usually used in manga translation… and it's free.

Users who are viewing this thread