Just a size. I m not native english, bit that text still have sense even for me

Dex-chan lover
"It's Miss Bertia... she got up in the roof..."

Understanders will understand.

Thank you for the translation! I honestly don't mind a rushed job as long as I understand what's going on or being said.

Group Leader
uhm, why ????
We can wait a month or few weeks for the quality release,
this chapter just feels wrong.
the quality up to this point has been really great... Sure not some Topnotch but...
Why did you release this
It just dumbdowns the quality

@packnerz I'm pretty sure those partitions are actually there a lot of the time. The authors have taken to breaking apart chapters for more frequent releases in whatever magazine it gets published in, but whenever it gets published as a standalone graphic novel, it will be only grouped by chapter.

First, I just want to clarify some things, I hope no one gets offended. Usually, it takes time to put out a new chapter because of all the work involved to present a chapter with quality (cleaning, redrawing, quality control and all the other time-consuming stuff). Also, most groups have other projects, so their efforts aren't only in releasing one chapter and that's why it doesn't come out as soon as the chapter is released in the raw source.

Besides that, some groups are published chopped chapters because it's the way the Japanese published it's doing (Most comic-walker mangas are being chopped in 1.2,1.3,1.4) and so instead of letting everyone wait one month for a single chapter, many groups are deciding to release in the same way that the publisher does.

I hope this clears some things and again no shade against anyone. Just some information that I gathered around my years in here.

Thank you very much! As a person who lived through some of the most terrible manga scans from the early 2000s, I really don’t mind. It’s completely readable, and I have honestly attempted to had read worse scans of mangas.

If yall can have the patience to wait then you have the patience for the better quality one that is gonna come.

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the thought but I can wait for a well-made version. I'd rather you not do them without permission since it's kind of rude, but whatever makes you and others happy.

Lucky
I appreciate the thought but I can wait for a well-made version. I'd rather you not do them without permission since it's kind of rude, but whatever makes you and others happy.
I am with you on that.

Group Leader
Many may appreciate this but this is just plain rude to the official group, especially when they just released ch 11 a day ago, not even a month or week ago.
I get that you're impatient but there's a place to share. You can just share on a public manga discord/forum or sth. Putting this here just feels like you're disrespecting the group's effort, no matter what excuse you have.

Contributor
Agreed with @blackbunii .
Just wait for the translation from the group who did all the others, if you really want to translate a manga, there is a LOT of others who need to be translated since a long time.

Ofc i didn't read it, even if i really like this story.

Thnx, but next time try and contact the group doing the translation before, or post it somewhere else, I truly appreciate the early rough release tho I just feel I souldn't be reading it here lol

Hope this experience helps you to know how to procede from now on, and so when the official group publish their release then you should take this chapter down (dunno if you can but that'd be the best).

Again, thnx and good luck c:

i appericate the effort on trying to release something for people to read but its kinda a dick move the OG group doing this. especially since they havent dropped this and they do steady releases still.

Dex-chan lover
Considering that the last chapter was just released 2 days ago, I'd give the group a bit more time before sniping one of their chapters. This kind of stuff really decreases the motivation for groups to work on the manga that gets sniped.

Users who are viewing this thread