Wait! I think I figured out Najimi's gender! All the guys got smashed by Isagi while the girls got a light tap.

Najimi got smashed. Ergo, Najimi is a guy.
Case closed!

If Isagi were a dude or ugly no one would think for a second that her behavior is acceptable.

I don't mind her not wanting their help and being friend w/ komi (as it's too early). I do think her being clean freak is interesting and couldn't wait to see what makes her like this.

However, her blunt attitude really irk me. So, you don't want their help? Fine, I understand that. But did she really has to be so rude? It's like one character said in the chapter, she can't read the room (or worst, not wanting to read it). She is lucky that Najimi is in the story. Cuz if this is real life, she will be bullied for sure .

I wouldn't mind her attitude if she were the LEAST bit interesting but she somehow manages to get more one-dimensional with each chapter.

Dex-chan lover
simply brilliant way to introduce a new character
also, based glasses girl is based, not everyone needs to suck up to komi-sans perfect tiddies, conflict is interesting too, even though i'm sure she is going to fall into the komi-cult soon enough

Fed-Kun's army
I actually like Isagi. She's actually bit different compared to the other new characters that get introduced so far.

Dex-chan lover
She likes clean and organized things, not just places and things, but life. Then at some point she'll ask why Komi does not date Tadano.

Fuckin' hell, the author has been having trouble making interesting new characters lately.

Group Leader
@Shinobu
Is she supposed to be the most miserable bitch in the world?
No. She's a close runner up to the queen at the top of the shit pile, Tendou from Kakao 79%, though I dislike both of them for the same reasons.

You guts have reaaaaaaaaaaally thin skin if you hate someone just for being blunt, like someone was blunt to you one time and you never got over it and now you are projecting on her HARD.

Also, WE HAVE A TSUNDERE, EVERYONE TO THEIR BATTLE STATIONS

readers: so uh yeah can we have character development
author: YOU WANT A NEW CHARACTER??? IS THAT IT????? NEW CHARACTER????????

Dex-chan lover
@Valanway I think it is because Komi has a core set of friends the ones we see more development for. Sure she wants 100 friends but it would be hard to build 100 friendships to the level of dependable and family like in 3 years shit that would be hard to keep up with 100 bffs. they are the friends you call when your bffs are not all avaiable and you need more people

Users who are viewing this thread