Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm standing out here in left field where I happened to notice Katai's Megumi Tadakoro pose on the left hand side of the panels on page 8 = confirmation as best grill.

Dex-chan lover
Little did they know she is the reigning world champ at Hit Rock, Paper, Scissors

What IS the Hit and cover variant of Rock Paper Scissors???? Like I know Janken is, doy, but "Hit and Cover"?

Dex-chan lover
@Sephyforce

rock paper scissors

after the throw, the winner gets to grab a bonking item, and the loser gets to grab a helmet/shield

it's basically ROUND TWO, since if the loser manages to block the bonk, the winner winds up the loser

Dex-chan lover
I like girls' reactions on being hit.
About her personality...well, they said it right here in comments, IRL she would just be bullied.
But I like this open and blunt type, and agree with everything she says. I have similar personality

Dex-chan lover
I get that this is just her way of expressing essentially self-disdain, but how does she expect to win if she's actively asking people not to support her? Or is she just running more for the principle of the matter?

Guess it doesn't matter, since Nijimi played her.

Dex-chan lover
I guess shes frustrated cuz Najimi can easily push her ideals into people cuz he's so easy to get along with and shes ... well you've seen her.

Yeah i hate people that are such downers and overly serious at all times.

Tsundere-chan its a sin you appeared so late in the game hope you appear more.

Users who are viewing this thread