Double-page supporter
If this ever gets an anime, it needs to be made by shaft with Sugita as Tatsu.
IVE NEVER NEEDED ANYTHING SO BADLY IN MY LIFE

Dex-chan lover
It's a nice detail that appeareance of Tatsu is really much like his boss, it means that Tatsu respects and admires his former boss.

Is clam juice the same as clam stock?

Jesus, I have so many cans of clam juice. I also have calrose rice handy, and I was wondering what to make for dinner tomorrow; too much tritip lately, and besides, I have that odd sprig of green onions left over. I HAVE FOUND NEW PURPOSE IN LIFE.

Why does tritip not go good with anything except cheese or beans?

Double-page supporter
They respected him really well even tho they can force him to come back at being a Yakuza

The infection is spreading. The neighborhood housewives are starting to pick up on the insanity that all of the long term yakuza members have for some reason. They can instantly figure out what Tatsuya needs and somehow happen to have it on hand.

Aggregator gang
lmao his neighbors are now completely used to Tatsu that they know what he is about to do now 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Gjjdgf

Oi, those are some dangerous things you are saying there, punk. You call it "infection" and "insanity". You better watch out, someone might hear you and take it the wrong way.
Me and my crew here are proud house husbands. Don't take our honor lightly! A weak ass punk like you better not underestimate us... you know what I'm saying?

Let's start you up with a dose of orange juice, the good shit, not that garbage they give first timers. Don't give me any sass and drink! RESPECT THE VITAMINES!
Now, you eat this sandwich, I made sure it got the whole package. Them are tomatoes, salad, eggs, a slice of ham.. no bacon! Surrounded on all sides with whole grain bread.
Before I run your scrawny ass out of town here's some sunblock. That yellow fucker has been real nasty today. You watch out now.

You finally got the message? I don't want to see that scrawny face ever again! You need to keep your body healthy, yeah? Now scram!
Shit! What did I do! I should have given him the orange juice after eating the sandwich. Now he'll feel parched! NOOOOOOO!!

VIP
whoah whoah whoah, we don't take those plot here. go away.

Aggregator gang
Did he influence those ladies or did those ladies influence him? They are more yakuza like than that boss of his.

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly kidnapped wife and a John Wick arc, except instead of guns, he sets everyone straight with their issues and insecurities.

Users who are viewing this thread