Nep

Dex-chan lover
to everyone commenting about the stove: Maybe they just bought a new stove. They do seem to be carrying bags of goodies even if handbags are an unnatural place to put a newly bought stove...

They also seem to be walking their dogs... Scratch that, its magic.

@ArisatoMinato I don't think that stove thing is illegal in Japan. I have seen it being used in many public places before (forgot). It is most likely used for many of those small street stalls which do exist in Japan.

P.S. It is used that way in my country.

If this ever gets an anime, it needs to be made by shaft with Sugita as Tatsu.

Dex-chan lover
Immortal Tatsu? I never saw that guy again, that man there is just a good house husband.

Dex-chan lover
@ArisatoMinato Dangerous?
In crappy country with shady consumer protection, maybe, but i could literally get 2 from Dick's sporting across the street

@z3ta311 i got like 1 for camping.. how is it dangerous? do you get it from some sketchy ally or something? --> this was meant for the other guy lol

Dex-chan lover
@ArisatoMinato
Its first time to hear that portable stove is illegal.
Pretty sure they aren't. People usually use them for camping or similar shit.

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha, here in our neighborhood we also have a former hoodlum who really loves cats it's almost feel unreal. He rescue stray kittens from time to time. Nowadays he works as builder and fixer.

No, not that kind of "fixer". I know it's yakuza manga but no. He is fixing houses.

Contributor
@ArisatoMinato Hate to say it, but at best, they would only not be legal in a local jurisdiction. They are pretty commonly used for camping,

Double-page supporter
thats it,
this is officially the best chapter ive ever read of any manga ever

Users who are viewing this thread