Group Leader
us: please wait for non garbo quality last 4 pages and credits in a link in like 15 minutes
littledaoist: nah i think crushing files is cool and hot actually

Dex-chan lover
Tatsu quirky ways rubs on local auntie.
who the hell bring a stove to the local park?!

Dex-chan lover
How to be part of this manga.
Step 1.Lean forward.
Step 2.Pull something out of your shirt.
Step 3.Repeat until you're a badass yakuza.

Dex-chan lover
It's always shocking that, in a story with a tomboyish wife with super-strength, she's the one of the least cute and badass characters around.

Wahahaha the neighborhood ladies are used to this.. BTW who caries a stove around😂

Dex-chan lover
It is obviously needed a pupper chapter i don't even understand how i didn't see that.

This manga makes me confused if all these yakuza have lost their touch or they are so manly that acting like idiots simply don't mean anything for them.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if every adult in this neighborhood except for the wife herself were part of the criminal underground at one point or another.

Double-page supporter
I'm in love with his boss. Hardworking criminals with a soft spot for animals is my weakness.

This chapter made me realize how important Tatsu's relationship with the blonde underling is. They both got out of that life. They can't really transfer the skillset from that life to their new ones. This means that they would suffer a lot. It's very tempting to go back to that life.

Tatsu has an understanding wife who is his pillar of support. The blonde underling doesn't have that support for himself. The fact that Tatsu is keeping check on him by going on 'wacky adventures' provides a type of support that both of them benefit from.

Users who are viewing this thread