Contributor
That's by far the most dramatic murderface I've ever seen in a manga, and it's so creepy how she's just there gazing into Armin's eyes, then the next second it's gone.

Aggregator gang
Can we just kill Yelena off? She is just plain psychopathic! She will force Armin to get his dick in crazy before Annie arrives and saves the day!

Double-page supporter
Ok this is kinda interesting. Nice to see Armin address the elephant in the room, good for Gabi for finally getting her character dvelopment and for Falco to finally confess.

It seems there's still no news of Levi and Hange, which further confirms he is alive (kinda) and Isayama will have him make a comeback at a critical point to look badass as usual or smth.

Yelena is creepy as shit.

I know Armin is a titan now and all, but he can't really move fast and with all the bullets and "anti-titan" weapons going around I doubt he would become anything but a liability atm. Well, he is smart, so I guess they can figure smth out. Oh It also seems he remembered smth Eren said before he left and infiltrated Marley, is probably the one reason he holds hope for him still.

Kinda waiting for Eren to jump on Zeke's titan body and activate the rumbling or smth.

I feel like Eren is gonna try and eat Zeke.. and that Annie will wake up in a chapter or two

You're right Mocha. Had forgotten that *shame*

That said , my point on Armin still stands. Besides trying to probe Annie's mind 20 ish chapters ago, he has done exactly nothing with his Titan powers. Given the whole situation Armin is in from this whole Yegerist faction nonsense, it is quite odd that the Colossal Titan has not made a appearance IMHO ...

And poor Annie ... she is almost half of the manga so far encased. Quite a waste of a character , I guess ... especially given how Annie was quite a intersting char until then :/

Dex-chan lover
God, these cliffhangers are killing me.

The whole part where Nile let Falco go and Gabi realizes the truth of her actions... was really good!

Double-page supporter
Uhm what the Yelena-Armin scene meant?

And Mikasa leaving her scarf... I wonder what she thinks now.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if Mikasa will let her hair grow out; fully showing her independence from Eren...

@Oestov I feel like Isayama is willing to kill Levi off even if he never gets to fulfill his promise to Erwin. especially since he's nearing the end of the series and if he were gonna do it, he'd do it at the end cause a lot of people would probably drop the series if Levi is gone.
Also assuming this is the final arc there's not really any time for Levi to heal his wounds and make his grand entrance to the battle.

But i have 2 main theories

1: Correct me if i'm wrong but during marley didn't they steal more titan serum? But this theory goes off that being the case

So Levi's wound (at least with how he looked) seem too fatal for him to make a natural recovery, missing fingers, head wound etc.
The only people who could possibly make a full recovery from that much damage is a titan shifter.

So i suspect sometime after escaping with Levi, Hange will find an abandoned cabin, outpost or something and take Levi there
to try and treat his wounds but the damage he sustained was too much and she can't heal him.

Then it's revealed she has a titan serum on her (Because if anyone would be able to sneak a titan serum away it'd be Hange)
and she decides she'll turn Levi into a titan to save him, and later down the line she'll come back with a shifter like Zeke or Reiner
and feed them to him and save him. But she injects Levi and it doesn't work and Levi has some final words and dies in her arms...

OR Hange just doesn't inject him and decides that Levi should "finally be allowed to rest" and have Levi's death be similar to Erwin's

I personally prefer the first one but i think this would be a very good end for Levi.

2: This is assuming Floch (fuck floch btw) and the other Yaegerists hit there shots and hit Hange. Also no serum and Levi's wound
aren't fatal

And we go back to them in a hut, cabin etc. and we're seeing from Levi's perspective and he finally gains consciousness
only to find a bleeding out Hange laying next to him and she dies in his arms after some final words.

Levi's hatred for Zeke would grow even larger and he would recover as much as he could and then head off to kill Zeke
and possibly die fighting him.

But yeah all the other theories i have are essentially just different variations of those two theories

I hope neither come true and they are both fine but that's probably not the case

Show mercy Isayama please lol
Thank you for reading

Double-page supporter
Woooooow. So this is it what it took for this dipshit brat.... Fuck off with her and this stupid redemption shit.

Anyways, this is getting more and more confusing. And yeeesh, that fucking art.

Not only has this manga gotten better over time, but it's also turned into a very successful brainlet filter.

Power Uploader
Now they mentioned that anti-Titan rifle Colt's carrying, I can only entertain misgivings that Gabi will end up doing something stupid again.

Users who are viewing this thread