This authors lost the plot. This manga is shit, I’m tired of waiting for anything interesting to happen. This arc and the little girl pedobait arc (with pedo panty shots) have been trash. I’m done with it.

Go read Kaguya if you want an actual good manga.

defend the pointless, unmoving, boring manga. Go reread the pedo arc, and enjoy this absolutely numb arc too. Next, nothing will happen.

Shitty manga, you’re wrong.

If bocchi would have 200 chapters I'm pretty sure she would have already befriended the entire school

Dex-chan lover
@himeleth

I'm not sure whether that's exactly what Isagi will do, but these chapters have been positioning her to do something remarkable.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I only really care about Komi and Tadano's interactions, maybe with the inclusion of Manbagi. All the other characters are either annoying or just meh.

I understand that this is a story about Komi making friends. But seriously, there are toooooooooo many characters it getting to the point of boring+annoying. Apart from Tadano group, I barely remember other characters name........

Aggregator gang
this ark is dragging for too long, now that her dreams are crushed maybe she will move on and become the background character she was meant to be.

Dex-chan lover
@breizh Eh, I'd say that's putting it a bit too heavily. She has OCD alright, but remember that being weird is literally a prerequisite to enter this school... And she still has more common sense than most other characters haha.
I also feel like most of you guys are taking this waay too seriously... But hey, you're totally free to keep reading a series you don't like :)

Dex-chan lover
Never met your heroes.

And of course Isagi WILL WANT to become student president, to get rid of that garbage in the council.

Dex-chan lover
i was like "woohoo a new chapter"
then i was like "ohh... ive seen this before... what happened"
and finally "ohh... it was that troll update that got deleted... YAY ITS READABLE NOW"

Real talk, the author is completely hit and miss with the characters. They are either really good and lovable or a shitpile of garbage. Guess where this new girl fits

Users who are viewing this thread