Group Leader
@Kobester11
searching for "red hot" in all these comments gave no results so:

page 12:
"You think of an red hot spicy hot pot endurance contest!!" -> "You think of a red hot spicy..."

Fed-Kun's army
@agshield Don't look too much into it, it's to help break up the black blob that would've been created by Komi and Tadano's hair. This way you can actually see the shape and style of hair and not a weird two headed one hair creature from some rejected Junji Ito work.

I think the glasses should've broke through out the encounter and not after they open the door. Like a HP bar dropping with every dirty glass, sweaty cushion, dirty drink, etc.

Dex-chan lover
there are characters that you want to protect.
then there are those you want to soil.
can't tell with isagi.

Dex-chan lover
For a moment I thought the president was Kawaii-san. By my calculations there is still a chapter in the history of Isagi, the election. Am I the only one who wanted a special chapter with Komi and Tadano?

Fed-Kun's army
ichou looked so cute from her first few panels....NEW BEST GIRL (besides komi obviously) SPOTTED

Fed-Kun's army
@Yunyo

Were you asleep during the entire chapter? It's been made obvious, that her glasses prograssively cracked as she listened to setokaichou.

Dex-chan lover
She’ll be fine...she will turn the delusion into energy to become a real and useful president

is it confirmed that ichou is the one that rejected tadano in the earlier chapters? i guess we have our speculative future love rival(?) comeback if it ever happens. if it does get confirmed.

edit: i guess i jumped the gun, re-readed the junior high chapter and the girl's name is kawai-san, back to the drawing board for future conflicts!

Fed-Kun's army
Lol to think their student council looks almost as sad as a hive of sweaty NEETs on a hot summer day.

Users who are viewing this thread