Dex-chan lover
Did this on a whim
m8QLPbg.png

@sterven was also thinking that. Either a stronger motivation for reformation or just shrug the whole "meeting with your hero" memory off and continue running as prez lol

imagine thinking this manga is about the "plot" as if that's what's driving the enjoyment of the series. you're a fucking useless amoeba @IsaacJan

I hate when story gets drag for too long but for some reason i kinda like it

Crying weebs getting mad I insulted their precious shitty manga. Keep bitching, I’m sure I’ll change my mind eventually if you do.

@isaacjan Mmmm salty
edit: lol😃 I didn't even read your original comment. Why would you recommend kaguya when that manga by and large was equally as plotless? Yeah fam, 150 chapters of slice of life comedy is much better than the 200 of this one. I wish I knew how to post images, I'd give you a thumbs up.

Dex-chan lover
every time you @ him he gets to feel important

he's a whiner, so just ignore it

I had already been considering it, but now it's fucking official. Baba Kingyo x Kometani OTP

Fed-Kun's army
@isaacjan Does it bring you joy to go out of your way to shit on something that people like? Does it help you sleep at night knowing you have superior taste and therefore a step above us? Is this what you choose to do with your life? Are you happy with yourself? Huh? Are you? I sure hope so because no one else here gives a shit

Dex-chan lover
My money is on her being even more motivated to reform the school now. She's put too much effort into various things now despite her issues with being a "cleanfreak," to give up now.

Just, not very much of my money is on it because it really could go either way I suppose.

Make the Student Council great again Isagi-San

I really want to know what was written on the chalkboard in the Student council room. I can only suspect that it’s a “to-do” list of their responsibilities with “overdue” scrawled over it 😂

How the hell did someone like the Student president get elected in the first place?! Just based on her name?!?

People bitch and whine about Najimi, Hitomi, Isagi, Yamai and even sometimes about Manbagi but now this is a character worthy of hate lol.

Dex-chan lover
Those lips... It took me a while to understand, why they have such lips.
And then Najimi appears with the same, lol. I laughed heartily.
That glass...can't understand, how do such people exist. I'm far from cleanfreak, I just like things to be clean and proper, but that...is...outrageous
Isagi-san was cute at the beginning. We have to find a way to support her environment the way she will be cute like that all the time.
...oh.... What is a creature at the left of bottom frame at p. 16? Apart from Setoka, there is one boy and two girls in the council. So, what is that?

Dex-chan lover
I mean thats just what she thought she saw, anyways she wouldnt be able to do something like that shes too bound up in rules to have the balls to do something like shut a principals speech down.

Can you imagine how tedious and obnoxious clean-freak would be? Shes the type to start bitching about every single little thing do hope she losses or doesnt enter.

The president seemed like a fun person but repeating a year? Damn well maybe in japan it happens but i feel that here as long you show up to class with a pencil the school will pass you.

In person i knew someone who is cleanfreak, in his case he always carry a big alcohol bottle whenever he goes, even in his family when they tried to touch him he freaking out and put alcohol immediately, his doctor said that's some kind of psychological problem or phobia. Also i got a friend who sweat real hard he changing his clothes every 5mins, and he really suffering bcos of the sweat, good thing his girlfriend don't mind it, and helping him.

Users who are viewing this thread